~ New Member ~ revert in USA...Salam!

LatinMuslimMom

Salam 3alaykum brothers and sisters,

I am very happy to be a new part of this lovely website, masha allah. A friend of mine (you know who you are gorda :p) invited me to join and am so glad that I did. I see in my first few days many interesting topics and so much enthusiasm on behalf of Muslims and insha allah of non Muslims as well.

I am originally from South America but grew up in USA. I am married to a wonderful Lebanese man and we have two great kids together. I am currently back in college, going for another degree, this time in Bilingual Education for children.

Al7amdullilah I am Muslim. I reverted in 1994 right before my first son was born. I am very happy in my decision to practice Islam and am proud to say I wear hijab as well.

I hope to meet other reverts and especially married sisters who I can relate to since I do not know that many. It would be great to meet other Latina sisters as well!!

Insha allah I can be of assistance to anyone who needs my help and I would be more than happy to assist the Moderators in anything that I can, such as translating from English to Spanish and vise versa.

God bless you all,
Umm Ali

3assal

LatinMuslimMom said:
Salam 3alaykum brothers and sisters,

I am very happy to be a new part of this lovely website, masha allah. A friend of mine (you know who you are gorda :p) invited me to join and am so glad that I did. I see in my first few days many interesting topics and so much enthusiasm on behalf of Muslims and insha allah of non Muslims as well.

I am originally from South America but grew up in USA. I am married to a wonderful Lebanese man and we have two great kids together. I am currently back in college, going for another degree, this time in Bilingual Education for children.

Al7amdullilah I am Muslim. I reverted in 1994 right before my first son was born. I am very happy in my decision to practice Islam and am proud to say I wear hijab as well.

I hope to meet other reverts and especially married sisters who I can relate to since I do not know that many. It would be great to meet other Latina sisters as well!!

Insha allah I can be of assistance to anyone who needs my help and I would be more than happy to assist the Moderators in anything that I can, such as translating from English to Spanish and vise versa.

God bless you all,
Umm Ali

:salam2: Umm Ali,

Welcome aboard! I am glad you joined us Sis!! I hope you enjoy your time here, and that you find the information useful and helpful to you. Thank you for offering help :) and inshAllah you will be rewarded for it! If you need anything give me a buzz!! ;)

:wasalam:

3assal :bananabb2in:

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member

Welcome to the Website sister Umm Ali. I guess you figured out how to join in? This website is based on a Forum, so to see all the sections simply go to www.turntoislam.com/forum and you can see all the categories etc.

Thanks for offering your help, inshaAllah i hope I can get some time to organise things better inshaAllah. I hope you enjoy the website inshaAllah. and find it informative.

Wasalam.

Welcome to the website sister Umm Ali. That's great your roots are from America Latina :) Lhamdo li Allah.
I think brother Ameer need enough time to organise the website. And i hope incha'Allah that you can give help as you suggest.

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
AsalamAlakum,

Welcome to TTI

It’s nice to have u join this lovely community.

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah,

Take Care,

wannabe_muttaqi

A MUSLIM BROTHER
WELCOME TO TTI sister,.....i would be nice if you could say what made your interest towards Islam...was it your marriage to a muslim or something more than that...was just curious to know how and wat do people think before they get into Islam.....Jazakallahuma khair

gazkour

Assalamo alikom wa rahmato Allah wa barakato

Hola y Bienvenida!

Te doy una cordial bienvenida a este magnifico foro. Yo soy tambien latina, musulmana y madre. Me encanta saber que eres feliz por ser musulmana; para mi igualmente ha sido una bendicion inmesurable. Si quieres comunicate conmigo a traves de mensajes privados; sera un placer poder conocernos mucho mas inshaAllah.

Que Allah te bendiga

Assalamo alikom wa rahmato Allahi wa barakato

zbhotto

Banned
Welcome to TTI

Salamualikum dear sister in ISLAM. All praise is due to ALLAH (SWT) who guiede you to the right path. AND my heart felt congratulation to you. I also feel this website is a very good website. We are getting too much busy in our wordly affairs which would not bring peace and tranquility in our lives. This is because ALLAH (SWT) does not creat this world as a paradise, there will be stress, pain, suffering, unhappiness in this worldly life. As long as injustice against ALLAH (i.e., shirk, associating partner, innovation, etc) continues to take place by his best creatation the HUMAN BEING, ALLAH (SWT) will not make this world a paradise. This website is a place where I feel I am outside worldly affair. This is too big topic to discuss here. Interested one can listen to the lecture of Abdur Rahman Green.

I usually become too much sad whenever I see something bad is happening to MUSLIMS around the world. I use this site as a relief of my pain in my hearts.

To the INDIAN,
Dear brother, you can use the private message option to send your phone number, or other personal issues. Please dont use the open forum for such purposes.

Salamualaykum