9w2are

Assalamualaikum warahmatullah hiwabarokatuh,

to all sisters & brothers

I am muslimah from Malaysia.
I was glad to find this website and I hope insyallah, I will meet sisters & brothers from all around the world to talk about islam of course and every others interesting subject .

Salam

May Allah Bless U all

Insyallah ,

Amin

*NO PERSONAL INFO ALLOWED*

muslimad

Asalamu Alaykum!
:salam2: sister!

Welcome to tti i hope you like it here InshAllah, your from Malasia iv wanted to go there how is it?

:wasalam::SMILY206:

safamarwa

Salam to all......i am safamarwa from singapore. Insyaallah, hoping to build friendship with all muslims from all over the world.

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
Salam to all......i am safamarwa from singapore. Insyaallah, hoping to build friendship with all muslims from all over the world.

Salam Safarmarwa,

nice having you here. hpoe you enyoj your self here, im sure you would.

- MAnal..

Turk Gumption

Selamun Aleykum

9w2are and safamarwa you are both welcome to family. It must be a good coincidence to 2 muslim from same continental area and they used to introduce themself in same thread :)

OsMaN_93

Here to help
:salam2:
welcome sis...........
keezjc.gif

. inshallah you find your stay here at TTI beneficial, as well as enjoyable, and inshaAllah we benefit from each other.
PS. your part of the familly now, make us proud :lol:
wasalam

habib786

welcome to TTI sister ......... glad to have you in this TTi family......... have a pleasant stay in here.......

wassalaam

hijab_sister

ALLAH is in my heart
Assalamualaikum warahmatullah hiwabarokatuh,

to all sisters & brothers

I am muslimah from Malaysia.
I was glad to find this website and I hope insyallah, I will meet sisters & brothers from all around the world to talk about islam of course and every others interesting subject .

Salam

May Allah Bless U all

Insyallah ,

Amin

*NO PERSONAL INFO ALLOWED*
salam sis
n welcome to tti.
FI AMANILLAH

s 091

:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206:
welcome sisters. Nice to have you online. Speak any time and if I can help with a question {doubt I can, still learning , only know some basics myelf} Iwill try my best to answer you. :muslim_child::hearts::muslim_child:

assyuara

salam to all.
to sis safamarwa and 9w2are: welcome to TTI and slamat datang!! heheh. sure frm this site, there are lots of knowledge to gain and of course friendship that will be blessed by Allah. insha Allah.
wassalam.
Sis Aisyah frm spore hehe :blackhijab:

faith86

Essalamu alaykum .

You are Welcome sister,insha Allah you will benifit from this website and learn a lot of things about our religion .Insha Allah you can share topics with your sisters and brothers.It is really nice to have you here among us ,sister.Jazaki Allahu khayran.insha Allah you will enjoy your time . I have a friend from malaysia and she is really a nice person .send salam to muslims of malaysia .
take care sister.
Assalamu alaykum .

Anaa Muslimah

Hi sister!

Al salamu aleikum,

welcome to the website, I'm a new member myself.
Inha'Allah we will meet great people and learn more about islam all together.

Fi amman Allah

Saidsaad

salam ,
welcome to TTI site, hope you like it here and learn lots about everything from everyone hehehehe...:SMILY206:

safamarwa

Alhamdulillah...i am touched with all the warm welcomes. insyaallah, looking forward to have great discussion with sisters and brothers in islam.....may we learn from each other and be better ummah.

introducing more about myself.......i am a pre-school educator and currently teaching muslim preschoolers in islamic studies and the holy quran and about the beauty of islam....alhamdulillah, everyday i learn something new from my students too.