ammena

Assalamalikum, I just came to this forum through a friend posting a video about 4 year old converting his maid masha'allah... it looks like a nice forum and I LOVE forums :) so about me, Im a convert myself from 2003 alhamdulillah, currently living in canada moving back to UK at the end of the year insha'allah.... I enjoy horse riding, snow boarding, reading, playing on my comp and chilling with my girls :) Im a scientist and hopefully looking for a job in forensics when I get home... not yet married (insha'allah when i move back, so much planned :p) Thats me in a nutshell really.. i look forward to navigating around the forum
Fi amenallah
:wasalam:

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
salams sis
welcome to tti, masha allah so u have been a muslim for a quit long time. it's nice having u here with us sister.

salam wa rahmat allah.

Proud_2b_Muslim

Ahmad M. Al-Marshoud
:salam2:
welcome to TTI sister its nice to have you here sister , I hope that Allah guide you to the right path insha`Allah

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salam Brothers/Sisters,

Masha Allah ncie to know abt u bro/sis welcome to the TTI hope we will get benifited from ur knowledge as u will from us insha allah. Pls be rem us in ur duwas.

Jazak Allah.

SeSaMe

Calm Member ((^_^))
Wa Alaykom Salam ^^

Sis Ameena Masha allah,I wish allah bless u :tti_sister:

I hope u'll benefit more :)

Welcome :SMILY206:

SeSaMe :SMILY259:

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum,

Welcome to TTI

It’s nice to have u join this lovely community.

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah,

Take Care,