happy_muslimah

Save Palestine..
:hijabi:asalaamu alykum brothers and sisters

i just joined recently to this wonderful site...
its great to see such a large community...i am a sister,born and living in tanzania-(a country in africa--for those who have never heard of it lol)..but orginally a palestenian...alhmdulilah im a born muslim..
:hearts:

inshallah ill benefit and learn from this site...and hopefully be able to increase my knowledge and imaan..

ps:thanxs bro mabsoot for this wonderful and beneficial site:SMILY139:

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
:wasalam:

welcome to ur e-family sister...inshaALLAH u will ind the site very helpful....hope to hear from u often....

wassalam

-brother IbnAdam-

tarannumsamir

:hijabi:asalaamu alykum brothers and sisters

i just joined recently to this wonderful site...
its great to see such a large community...i am a sister,born and living in tanzania-(a country in africa--for those who have never heard of it lol)..but orginally a palestenian...alhmdulilah im a born muslim..
:hearts:

inshallah ill benefit and learn from this site...and hopefully be able to increase my knowledge and imaan..

ps:thanxs bro mabsoot for this wonderful and beneficial site:SMILY139:

as salaamualaikum.
sister welcome to tti.may allah swt increase all of us in knowledge of our deen,ameen.:tti_sister:

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
welcome to tti sister

wa alaykuma salam wr wb sister:hearts:

:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206: to tti sister off course i have heard it before and never been their.insha Allah sister you will enjoy here coz u will benefit alot of knowledge. may Allah increase ur knowledge ameen:tti_sister:

zakiyah

muslim sis
:salam2:

welcome to the family sister.i hope you enjoy your stay here :tti_sister:

WELCOME!!!!:muslim_child:

:salam2: