New Member.

nisarkhan

:salam2: all brothers and sisters,
First of all I would like to introduce my self, my name is Nisar Ullah Khan, I am orignally from Pakistan but now living in Aberdeen, I have completed master in Laws from University of Aberdeen and at the moment I am searching for job. I have some non muslim friends, and have discussion about religon with one of them and I felt that my knowledge about Islam is really weak, so I hope that by joining this site I will learn more about Islam.

Secondly after watching some videos on you tube ( the people converted to Islam) that really refreshed my Iman.

cmelbouzaidi

:salam2: all brothers and sisters,
First of all I would like to introduce my self, my name is Nisar Ullah Khan, I am orignally from Pakistan but now living in Aberdeen, I have completed master in Laws from University of Aberdeen and at the moment I am searching for job. I have some non muslim friends, and have discussion about religon with one of them and I felt that my knowledge about Islam is really weak, so I hope that by joining this site I will learn more about Islam.

Secondly after watching some videos on you tube ( the people converted to Islam) that really refreshed my Iman.

:salam2: welcome to TTI and may you find the site beneficial. I will remember you in my duaa in your career search.

i hope that you will not be shy to post any questions that come up in discussion with your non muslim friends. i learn something on this website every day :)
:wasalam:

nizar83

aselemu aleikum wa rahmatulah wa barakatuh.

peace be upon you.
first of all i want to compliment you, for having such a beautiifull name..lol

but to be on point, i respect you for not being like millions of others ...not searching for real correct facts on islam..on the 1'ness of GOD (allah)..info about the quraan,,,the prophets and their teachings etc etc

im sure you will benefit a lot inshallah

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykum

:SMILY206: to TTI, insha Allah hope you enjoy your stay here and learn much knowledge of ISLAM.

wasalam

amaal30

1111111.gif