New Member -

julie

I my name is Julie - and I have just joined the group. First thing is I am not a Muslim. I was brought up as a christian, in a non practicing way if you know what I mean. Since I have been working in the Middle East I have become interested in Islam. I tried finding some informatiom about Islam here but had a realy bad experience with that - So I joined this group and hope it works out

welcome

InshAllah (God Willing) it will work out. People at this site are the most helpful that I have found over the internet and hopefully you will like it here.

Muslim-

I my name is Julie - and I have just joined the group. First thing is I am not a Muslim. I was brought up as a christian, in a non practicing way if you know what I mean. Since I have been working in the Middle East I have become interested in Islam. I tried finding some informatiom about Islam here but had a realy bad experience with that - So I joined this group and hope it works out

hi

welcome Julie, feel free to ask any questions you want here!

happy 2 b muslim

:hijabi: assalam alaykum

i have found it to be filled with good people as they are willing to answer any of ur question ......... hope u enjoy the site hopefully.......

azlina_sam

Welcome Sister

Welcome to this great website sister.. Hope you can acquire as much knowledge in Islam as possible.. Brothers & sisters here are very approachable & feel free to ask for assistance..

:tti_sister:

Best wishes
Azlina

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
:salam2:
Welcome Julie. The Qur'an says "Allah guides whom He wills". I believe you're among "whom He wills".

BrotherZak

Peace be upon you Julie :)

Peace from Canada

I hope you enjoy your stay, and receive all the answers to your questions.

Take care.

allmuslimsrequal

Hello Julie. I just wanted to welcome you to the site! Dont be afraid to ask us any questions that you might have. I hope you find this site useful! :)
-sara.

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
welcome!

Hello,
welcome Julie to Turn To Islam. I am really glad that you are interested in learning about Islam. Everybody in the site and I are happy to help answer your questions. So if you have any questions please dont hesitate to ask.

hambaAllah

welcome you

:SMILY206: Julie
Do enjoy ur stay here,, hope u find what u seeking cos we have plenty of videos/articles for perusing:SMILY149: :);) n Hopefully Allah Swt will open ur heart to the deen Godwilling
:hijabi:

BintMuhammad

Staff member
I tried finding some informatiom about Islam here but had a realy bad experience with that - So I joined this group and hope it works out

Masha Allaah May Allah swt guide you. I'd like to thank you for looking another way of learning Islam despite the bad experience you encountered there. Others may have had a bad impression right away or would stop searching after such bad experience towards Islam, but you did not. I'd say you're one intelligent individual. :SMILY288:

arabiantxn

:salam2: & Hello juile,welcome to turntoislam.com. i am not a preacher so one thing i can say is no matter what you dedcide you will always be welcome here. if you have any questions about islam or muslims i guess you can ask them here and learn more by reading our post and posting on this site.may god guide you the straight path.!
Sincearly,
arabiantxn