Aminah281

Asalaam Aleikum!
I am a new sister to Islam alhamduillah! I reverted, about two weeks ago after learning and studying the many aspects of Islam. I found all the answers no one else could give. I feel at peace. I have come here many times, but decided to become a member, inshallah I will make new freinds and learn lots! My husband is in the Army currently deployed,(he is also a convert) so I have many questions. May the peace and mercy of Allah be with all of you.:hijabi:

Al-hamdillah it's a blesssing okh (sister)to be a Muslim because Allah could of very well replaced me and you for another person. Muslims must cherish this blessing and not take it for granted

salaamalikum
your akh (brother) in Islam

Steve940

Asalamu alaikum! Alhamdulilah it is good to hear you have converted. Insha'Allah you will enjoy your stay here and be able to learn from this great website.

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
:salam2:

Alhamdulillaah (praise belongs to Allah) for showing His mercy and guiding you to His Deen sister, for that is the greatest gift, masha'Allah.

There's many useful topics and articles, and anything you need to know in particular, just give us a shout insha'Allah sister.

Insha'Allah you will profit from your time here even in the future.

Enjoy your stay.

wasalaam.

ifrah26

subhanallah

:salam2: sister welcome to this site i hope to hear more from you and may allah guide you to the right path ameen:wasalam: sister ifrah26:ma:

BrotherZak

Brotherzak, saying Salam from Canada;) May allah give you peace, and enjoy the blessing of being a believer.
Anyways...can you tell us the story of how you found the truth? :)

WALAKUM SALAM.

Muslimah77

Slave of Allah (SWT)
Welcome Sister

Asalaamu-alaykum Sister,

Welcome to TTI. Insha-Allah you’ll learn more about our beautiful religion through this website. The brothers and sisters here are very helpful, and I hope you gain the answers that you are looking for. May Allah (SWT) increase his peace, blessings and mercy upon you and your family.

Allah (SWT) guides whom He wills and He knows best those who will be guided.

Waleykum-asalaam.

"When you have taken a decision, put your trust in Allah."
(Qur’an C3: V159)

“This day I have perfected for you your religion and completed My favour upon you and have approved for you Islam as your religion.”
(Qur’an C5: V3)

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Wa alaykum Salam wa rahmatullah

welcome to the site sister. May Allah help you and your husband and make things easier for you, inshaAllah.

Wasalam

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Asalaamu Alaykum

Welcome sister Aminah to tti, hope you benefit from the site insha-Allah...

Feel free to ask as many questions as you like :)

wasalam

Azra

Assalamualaikum warahmatullah hiwabarakatuh,

Welcome to TTI Ukthi Aminah! Feel free to browse through all the forums and may you benefit from the site Ukthi.

Wassalam.

abdul Qadir

remember death
I begin with the name of Allah the Beneficent, the Merciful. Peace and blessings be upon NAbiyullah Salallahu aleyhi wasalam

praise be to Allah who guided you and your husband to islam ......

''Keep us on the right path.
The path of those upon whom Thou hast bestowed favors. Not (the path) of those upon whom Thy wrath is brought down, nor of those who go astray.'' [ Quran 1:6 and 7]

peace and mercy of Allah be with y'all[/B]

38khadj

:salam2: sister
Allhamdolilla sister to hear of another revert and your husband as well :ma:
Inshallah you will both find this site a good one!
May the doors of knowledge be open to you and may your Iman grow as does a seed when planted grow into a beautiful flower!:shymuslima1:
:wasalam:
Your sister in Islam :SMILY252:

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum

:salam2:
:ma: :ma: :ma: :ma: :ma: :ma: :ma: :ma: :ma: :ma: :ma:
WELCOME TO ISLAM
WELCOME TO TTI.

:tti_sister: :tti_sister: MAY ALLAH REWARD YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND WITH AL-JENNAH. MAY HE ALWAYS GUIDE BOTH OF YOU TO THE RIGHT PATH.:tti_sister:

ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR........................