new muslim girl search muslim sister for talk

chiara

salam :shymuslima1:

i m a new muslim girl and i m living not to far of montreakl i would like to talk with any sister around there , and talk about islam

Since i m muslim it s hard for me to go with me friend who i have before to change because it s hard for myself to stay good , i would like to have friend who can understand me !

thanks you so much !

i spoke french to :p

munawarah

assalaamu alaykum wa rahmatullah

Chiara, i know of someone who lives in montreal (canada), but i haven't seen or talked to her in two years. inshallah i will look for her email address or phone number,if i find it - i'll PM it to you (ofcourse, with her permission that is).
i dont think she speaks french though...

wassalaam

P.S you are talking about Montreal in canada, right?!

midotxt

welcome

welcome to islam my sister
je pense k a montreal y a beaucoup de musulman car moi j allais venir un peu prét a matane pour etudier mais sa a été annulé mais hadolilah en tout cas et ma soeur bonne chance pour ta rechercer et si t as beoin de frére nous sommes la :salam2:

oukht3

Salamou 3alaykoum wr wb,

I'm from Montreal and I do speak french.
I'm here if you have any questions or if you just want to talk.

Salamou 3alaykoum wr wb

chiara

walekoum salam
thanks you to every body brother and sister for all answer and help

Salamou 3alaykoum wr wb,

I'm from Montreal and I do speak french.
I'm here if you have any questions or if you just want to talk.

Salamou 3alaykoum wr wb

bemuslim

french

wa alaikoom assalam

welcome to TTI
salam alaikum
Do u speak ARABIC
Scholars agree that learning arabic is an obligation for each muslim.U can take french course by net or in center or u sisters and brothers can help u.
n 'est ce pas

nasra1987

wa aalaykom salam

ma soeur dans l'slam je porte à te connaissance que je suis trés heureuse parceque et le remerciement à allah que tu es d'abord musulman , et si tu veux savoir qlq chose concernant l'islam je suis prete pour vous aider​

faith86

salamu alaykum

salam sister..
WElcome to this forum insha Allah you find friends you are looking for insha Allah.Enjoy your stay here..
take good care,
salam.

Umm Ismael

salam :shymuslima1:

i m a new muslim girl and i m living not to far of montreakl i would like to talk with any sister around there , and talk about islam

Since i m muslim it s hard for me to go with me friend who i have before to change because it s hard for myself to stay good , i would like to have friend who can understand me !

thanks you so much !

i spoke french to :p

Salam :)

Je suis tout autant a ta disposition aussi :)
Je parle francais as i am doing here :) mais je vis a paris :(
Neamoins, tu peux m'envoyer un PM et on s'echange nos addresses msn si tu veux une soeurette fi Illeh avec qui tu peux parler inche Allah.
Ce me ferait plaisir as well :)

Hajer

Salam :)

salafi28

assalam3alaykom

assalam 3alaykom petite soeur fi allah
moi je connai des soeurs qui parlent francais et englais a moreal au canada et en france si tu v que je te donne leurs msn dis le moiok