New Muslim in Salt Lake City, Utah, USA

akkhanam_05

3salam3lakum & Ramadan Mubarak!

I was touched by your story and feel you in more ways than one. First, I am also a new Muslim of 3 1/2 years. I also reverted late in life, but better late than never:blackhijab:. SubhanAllah. I felt the same in my questions and befiefs as you did before Islam. I know at this time you are hungry for knowledge of Islam and eating up any and all the meterial you can (as I was and still am). Just be carefull, brother, about reading the wrong stuff. Some people have good intentions, but really don't know enough to be writing about it. You want to be sure that you just follow the teachings of The Prophet (pbuh) and not any other. A common mistake that I have found is mixing culture with Islam. Anyway, may Allah (swt) guide you and give you knowledge. Welcome to the family!:SMILY288:Alhumdullilah!

Allah Hudafiz,
Khadijah:hijabi:

You can read about my journey on here too.

malickabrother

save Palestine!
salam

assalamou alaykoum brother welcome to islam.May Allah guide us all on the right path.i'm a brother living in spokane it's not that far from where you at i guess lol

dianne

ALLAHU AKHBAR!
ALLAHU AKHBAR!
ALLAHU AKHBAR!

HOPE TO HEAR MORE FROM YOU ON HERE,WELCOME TO TTI FAMILY!

MuhammadAbdAllah

Allah guides who he wills

Masha Allah...very inspiring story..Long way to go brother..lots to learn..From that day you took shahada you began a new life you were forgiven for all you have done in the past.

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
masha'Allah ... what a touchy story

congratulations on your reversion brother

I pray that Allah (glorified He may be) grants you happiness in both worlds. Amin.

My Heart Opened

A Message to Everyone

Thank you all for your kind replies!

I'm sorry it has taken me this long to post again. Everyone here has been truly kind. It's really inspiring to come back to this thread and find that people are still reading it. I never expected it to be viewed so much!

I'm going to post another thread here soon insha'Allah about my first experiences living my life as a Muslim. It's been absolutely the greatest. I've never met so many people that honestly care about my well being. Salt Lake City Muslims are a tight knit community. It's beautiful!

Now I need to address something. If anyone asks for my private e-mail to exchange friendly conversation, I'm flattered and I'll give it to you. But just so you know, I'm actually a little shy and you'll have to e-mail me first! I don't want anyone to feel I'm bothering them. However, and this is important, if you're a person who is looking to get into some kind of religious debate about my beliefs (and you know who you are) because you think I'm mistaken, I won't spend the time to exchange jabs. I LOVE MY FAITH! You WILL NOT change my mind and I certainly won't change yours! I'm only here to express my love for something I hold dear. If that's not good enough for you, TOO BAD. As I've stated many times before, faith can't be proven. It's FAITH, masha'Allah!

ALLAHU AKHBAR!

Scott

Proud_2b_Muslim

Ahmad M. Al-Marshoud
:salam2:
WeLCoMe To TTi
enjoy your stay here and if you want you can check the forums in TTI

Turn To Islam Start
Help Using Website
Introduce Yourself!

General Discussions
TurnToIslam Lounge !