new muslim

justmuslim

Asalamu allaykum all of you

First of all, I am new to the website but very happy to say that you all impressme how you helping each other and some of your posts make me cry.
brothers and sisters I,m student like some of you and I'm studing a test which i want to take june insha alla , but i can't focus and concentrate it. every page that i study by the time i finish i don't remember anything and i don't know what to do. so pls make duaa for me and if you have any idea what to do tell me b/c i don't have lot of time.
thankyou all and Allah(SWT) bless you.

Jihan

inshaAllah i will make dua. but in the meanwhile make sure you study segment by segment( don't cramp too much at one time). try studying early in the morning after eating light breakfast. from now until june you should dedicate a specific time and place to study, make sure it's a quiet area. InshaAllah the test will be easy for you. i am also taking an exam,sat's, in june, but i try not to worry. may Allah make it easy for me.

moon14

:salam2:
1- Make duaa especially with night pray.
2- Sleep early after Isha and wakeup for studying very early when most of people still sleeping.
3- I feel you have a personal subject which is very important; try to close it or at least suspend it later after the test.
4- Take it easy, but with hard working and things will go fine. Ameen
5- I will make you duaa insha Allah.

All the best and take care

:tti_sister:

Masbah Omar

Get A Hold Of Yourself

Dear Justmuslim,

A peaceful mind is important if you want to concentrate on your studies.
If you have any problems, try to resolve them; if not, disregard them for the time being.
Pray & offer du'a to Allah SWT.
We will pray for you too.
Insya'Allah.. you'll be OK.
Jazakallah khair.

N.B. I am past the stage of taking exams.. I now take medical students & postgraduates in their exams.

islamic_talibah

ASALAAMOALAIKUM WAREHMATULLAH,
Dear justmuslim,dont worry at all.Allah Ta'ala will help you & Inshallah you will do best in your test.I can share 2'3 asmaa-ul-hussna with you and Inshallah these will prive to be a great help.
1.YA-KARIMU.......recite it at the time you sleep and keep on reciting till you are asleep.
2.YA-SABOORU.......recite it 11 times in one breath before you start your test.
3.YA-NAAFEU........recite it 41 times before you start your test or you can also recite it before you start learning.It'll be a great help.
4.YA-BAAISU.........recite it 101 times before you sleep.
5.YA-MUTAKABBIRU........recite it many times before you start learning or before giving the test.
6.YA-ALEEMU.....recite it alot.
I hope that you do exceptionally well in your test.My prayers are with you.Inshallah you will succeed.May Allah bless you.
Jizaakallah.
islamic_talibah.

zarah

Islam
Staff member

Hey sis,Welcome to the website Inshallah hope you benefit from this site sis.

Inshallah hope everything goes well for you in June,Talking about June I have an exam comming aswell,Inshallah everyone pray for everyone.:tti_sister:

:wasalam:

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
AsalamAlakum,

Welcome to TTI,

It’s nice to have u join this lovely community.

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah,

Take Care,

justmuslim

Assalamu Allaykum all

Thanks to all of you for the support and Allah bless you and Allah bless to every muslim and muslimah where ever we are ameen.

tabaria

Salaam

First re-write the page or section in writing in your own words focusing on the important points but in detail. Then type them, then print them and read them.

That usually helps me if I have alot of info to learn.

Good luck

Salaam

slam

hope all of u r enjoying good health.first of all i wanna tell u all that i m new to this site.its realy very good site for us.hope u will welcome me.i m glad to b part of this site.well i wanna ask u that y lots of muslim dunt consider music haram.n y do they call it food for soul.our food for soul is quran.not music.wat u all thinck about this.ok then
slam
ur sister

Libinette

Umm Zubayr

welcome to both of you, inshallah it's a pleasure to have you with us, alhamdoulilah

tazeem_khurram78, yes i completly agree with you, i've experienced both sides, and definlty the Qur'an is our Light and our Guidance, if We have this Guidance, nothing else e.g: material stuff, music, drugs.... we don't need all that rubbish, we know the truth, we know what has been revealed, we know what's going to happen, so alhamdoulilah let's live this life peacefully in accordance to God's law/.

Welcome again

:wasalam: