New sister

LeylaHussain

As salamu alaykum,

I am Leyla, and I reverted to Islam 2 years and half ago.
I was born in France but as I was from jewish faith I lived a few years in Israel where I reverted alhamdullilah.
I'm now married to a Pakistani man and I live in UK and alhamdullilah I am very happy as a muslim woman and wife.
I hope I'll learn a lot here and make some good friends among the sisters, and share our knowledge and experiences inshaAllah

May the blessings of Allah SWT be upon you and your families, may the non-believers become muslimin and mumin,
Amin

Sister Leyla:hijabi:

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
Assalamu-alaikum

:salam2:
:SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206:
Ahlan wa sahlan, welcome sister to tti and belated congratulations on coming to Islam. May Allah SWT strengthen your faith and keep guiding you forever.

P.S. I welcome you as the second personal Rabbi of TTI as we have another really smart and wonderful Jewish sister here with us.

abdellah007

salam

masha allah, u welcome sister layla.
we re glad to have u here, as we can learn from each other. feel free to ask any question. may allah bless us all.

enjoy ur stay layla

wassalam

whitecat

:bismillah:
:salam2:
Congratulations:ma: sister leyla i am really happy for u.
and wish u best of luck in ur restof life.
:wasalam:
:tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister:

As salamu alaykum,

I was born in France but as I was from jewish faith I lived a few years in Israel where I reverted alhamdullilah.
I'm now married to a Pakistani man and I live in UK and alhamdullilah I am very happy as a muslim woman and wife.
I hope I'll learn a lot here and make some good friends among the sisters, and share our knowledge and experiences inshaAllah

May the blessings of Allah SWT be upon you and your families, may the non-believers become muslimin and mumin,
Amin

DOC_BRO

Asalam o Alaikum
Most welcome to the best Islamic forum site. Very gald to hear that sister. May Allah give us all the best blessings and bestow his mercy upon us.
The most wonderfull heart, is the heart that fear Allah.
The most beautiful words are The Words of Allah.
The Purest love is The Love for Allah.

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
most welcome sister and thank you so much for making us happy with the story of your reversion to islam

barakallahu feek
wassalam

island muslim

Salaam Alaiykum,

Welcome to Islam and the orum sister. There is another sister here who was jewish and now a good muslim sister too masha allah! :)

You both have much in commen and much to share.

LeylaHussain

As salamu alaykum,

Thank you all for your warm welcoming, I'm really glad to be part of this forum.
For now, I'm just taking a look to the articles (which are really mashaAllah very good), and I hope soon start participating as well.
Truely, Allah SWT guides whoever He wants and I would say to the ones who are "amazed" that some Jews revert in Israel (should I say Palestine), where else can we feel better the islamic presence than the city of Al Quds, where almost from everywhere you can hear the call of the Adhan.... SubhanAllah, I hope more and more people will come to the truth inshaAllah, Amin.
The brother asked about the name Layla, yes it has the same meaning in hebrew and arabic... The two languages are quite close but not at all similar, I also hope to learn it inshaAllah as in Israel I was not free to do what I wanted about learning the Deen unfortunately.
Anyway, a big thanks to everybody and
Salam :)

Leyla :tti_sister:

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum,

Welcome to TTI

It’s nice to have u join this lovely community.

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah,

Take Care,

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salam Sister,

Masha Allah nice to know about u and c ur passion to learn and practice the path of truth Islam. May Allah help and guide all of us to understand and follow the path of truth. Ameen.

Allah hafiz.

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
Welcome !

:salam2: Sister Leyla,

I am a little late, ain't I? But better late than never.
So... Congratulations on your reversion to Islam. And welcome to TTI.

It feels so good when I hear about anyone accepting the true faith - Islam.
One more person is on route to Jannah, inshAllah.

tulipflower777

welcome to the tti family :SMILY259:
Congratulation on your revertion to islam sis...:hearts:
you choose the best religion ever!

:tti_sister: im praying to almighty Allah Subhaana wa taala that may he guide you and inspire you and open the door of success for you now and always Ameen.

As salamu alaykum,

Amin