New Terrorism in America

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
AssalaamuAlaikum,

Kindly check this:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/6562259.stm

Ofcourse this event is very sad and we share the sorrows with the families of the people who died. But on the larger scale , this tells how much weaponery America has inside and what kind of terrorism they are hatching themselves.

I dont hear even a single media source calling it terrorist act. A pure hypocrisy of western establishments and media that has brought them to such levels that the school children bring AK47 or more advanced guns to the school and kill a dozen, yet university educated people do more this time. No war on this terror will be started, cuz only Muslims are terrorists and only muslims deserve to be killed. If that attacker was a Muslim then they must have declared that to be a terrorist act anyway. Lets see if they find out he is muslim and declare it terrorist act OR they find he is a nonMuslim so it was simple 'domestic problem'.

Wassalaam,
VE

apocalypse77

Well, my condolences to the innocent victims.

But on another note, the US government do brought the problem amongst themselves for having mass weapon of destruction

loveislam1

Asalam Alikoum

You didnt know brother that we muslims can sue for anyone else being called a terrorist? :lol:

Yes siry!! we are the only ones who can be called islamists or extremists, terrorists or any combination of the above terms such as "Islamo-facist extremists" under legal contract with the media.

The kuffar know we are coming dear brother and they are powerless to stop it, subhanallah. Thier lies and deceit and covering up are only atttracting more to HIM

9:32 They want to extinguish GOD's guiding light with thier utterances but GOD will not allow this to pass for HE has willed to spread his ligh in all its fullness, however hateful this may be to all those who deny the truth

May ALLAH subhana wa ta'ala give victory to those who are righteous and rightly guided ameen.

Mya HE give wisdom and patince and guidance to the families ameen

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
yeah i see what u mean, how obvious can they get get?

what comes back to me in light of this tragedy is Malcolm X:

'a case of the chickens coming home to roost'

its amazing how 42 years later, the comment is just as relevant for America as it was back then.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salam,

On a sadder note, one of the confirmed dead was a Muslim brother from Australia. Brother Waheed. I will update you as I find out more information, VT does have a beautiful Muslim community. Please make prayer.

justoneofmillion

assalamu aleikum,the same thing happened in Germany about four or five months ago and two years ago also this shows that it is not poverty that is the primary cause of such acts but the absence of hope of life guidelines ,perspectives that respond to the frustrations of the youth today , if someone believes and fears Allah`s punishment they wouldn`t do these kinda things especially in times of peace and prosperity because they know that even if they would commit self suicide afterwards in order to escape the law they can never escape the judgement of Allah swt even if they turned into dust or meggitts!nowhere to hide!Islam is the solution they may continue denying and still will pay the price for their stubbornness but this is such a loss for mankind it is indeed sad!even Nelson Mandela the leader of the African national congress was considered a terrorist by the US and then he got the Nobel peace price these hypocrites!Menachem Begin and Yitzhak Shamir the leaders of the Zionist armedgroupes Irgun and stern were considered terrorists by the brits,and Americas revolution "heroes" in the 18th century were considered terrorists by the British throne the "terrorists" of today can but must not remain what they were but can also become the state men of tomorrow! and history is the best witness for that!

wassalam

Sindbad

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salam,

Yesterday, It was snowing when I woke up; the news reported the winds were bad and the local rivers were dangerous. I listened to the quiet voice inside and decided not to drive the 60 miles to go to my office. The news of the massacre was everywhere...I spent the day thinking..these are some of my very personal thoughts..
imagine a middle aged woman in a hijab driving through Blacksburg..past VT..past the police cars, ambulances, general chaos, ...last year I amassed over a $1000.00 in tickets. The joke here is driving while Black and flying while Muslim..women my age don't get tickets!!!
Tomorrow I will go and counsel the grief struck community..and at the same time I will think of all the Muslim mothers who lose their children daily..who is there to counsel them?
I can not imagine a pain greater than losing a child. I can not imagine how a mother would have the courage to face another day. The children are innocent.
Allah has given us so much. He has given us so much mercy. We are all the sons and daughters of Adam and Eve..we are all related..
May Allah give us strenght, may Allah ease the pain of the innocents, and May Allah forgive me if I have stated anything wrong.

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
:salam2:

actually, very early on the news media kept on saying that they thought it may be a terrorist attack aka muslims. they were wondering if the suspect had anything to do with a terror organization. they were hoping that it was a terrorist, so they can clamp down harder on muslims.

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!

I been reading about this tragedy in the media since yesterday, and till now im in great shock. 33 people killed including the shooter thats unbelievable.

Subhan Allah " Inama Amrahu itha arad sha'an an yagool lahu kun fayakoon"

Im going 2 college Insha Allah this coming year and right now i feel so dizzy about this news. But my eman in Allah is big and if he wants something 2 happen it will happen no matter what.

If u r living on campus dont let that have an affect on u, "IT is his (Allah) command if he wants something to happen, He will tell it to be and it will be"

I would write more but its 12pm i got school 2morrow!!!
Good Night!!!

Fi Aman Allah

virtualeye

Tamed Brother

actually, very early on the news media kept on saying that they thought it may be a terrorist attack aka muslims. they were wondering if the suspect had anything to do with a terror organization. they were hoping that it was a terrorist, so they can clamp down harder on muslims.

And now, I dont see even a single person in all the millions of comments which could mention it to be terrorist's act. All people are trying to read the mind of that boy and call it 'twisted'. I am 100% if it would be a Muslim student then all the Muslim students in America would be highly discriminated and hated for this, at the same time the media would be yelling about terrorism of Muslims.

Wassalaam,
VE

Shannonx

It's really sad that this is happening. What made me more sad is how the gunman went into one of the classes and locked the door and shot everyone.
Still a little confused to why he did it, I keep hearing different things.

Really sad and tragic :(

But I don't find it surpising that the media would say that they thought it was Muslims.
It seems like whenever something happens, whether it'd be a bomb threat, shooting, etc they would say something like "Could it be Muslims involved?"
It's really sad.

apocalypse77

geez..its a pity to know the media has to resort to the same old tactics to sensationalise their stories by blowing stories out of proportions..in this case muslims as terrorists..islam is the 2nd largest religion..are u trying to say the 1.5 billion pple are all extremists?

its no surprise the west hates islam so much.considering the fact islam rejects the west's negative western lifestyles like drug taking , binge drinking and promiscuity

malam

very true, this once again shows the american media's biase towards the Muslims...
However there is rumor (i jope its hust a rumor) that the murderer had written Ismael on his arm, and they say that it depicts the Muslim view of Ismael's (AS) sacrifice for his father and for Allah.
Can someone update on this??