New to Islam

Hannah123

One Truth
Hi everyone, my name is Hannah, I reverted to Islam just barely two months ago. I'm the happiest person since. I am more honest, especially with myself, I am all around a better person because of the Gracious Allah. My whole family is christian, i don't know any muslims where i live so anyone that wants to talk I would appreciate the conversation. Thanks for this great website.

UmarOMC

MUBAARAK WA AHLAAN WA SAHLAAN SISTER!

asSalaamu3laykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

Congratulations on Allah having chosen you for guidance to al-Islaam! I took Shahadah about eight and a half years ago but I'm still learning—the vast amount of beneficial knowledge to be gained and applied is great and it gives nothing but personal peace of mind in this hectic and many times horrific dunyaa. Either way alhamdulillah because I remember to "stop and smell the flowers" because Allah's ayah (signs/proofs) are still self-evident and everywhere...

ALLAHU'AKBAR!
ALLAHU'AKBAR!
ALLAHU'AKBAR!

wa3laykum asSalaamu wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh

PS hehe I think this is my first forum post since signing up here... :p

Argus

Alhamduilillah, it is always wonderful to see what Islam does to people and how it betters us all in this world to get ready for the next life. InshaAllah many shall be guided by our actions to become Muslim and live their lives for Allah according to the Qur'an and Sunnah. Congradulations on your correct decision to become Muslim Hannah, I pray you shall learn much as we are all learning about how to worship Allah better in our day to day lives.

stranger786

Dream of His Slavery
welcome sister in islam

:salam2:

:ma:
:salah:
:arabi1:
:SMILY231: :SMILY231: :SMILY231: :SMILY231: :SMILY231:

masAllah ..well come to this religion of Islam...masAllah u r part of billions of community where all have a common goal to please Allah and to spend a life according to His teaching.

You can ask any kind of helpe or guidance.

May Allah be with you and protect u which is bad from you and reward u every thing which is best for u.

With loads of PRayers and respect
JAV

i thought i will be ist one to congratulate u ..lol i m late ..he he he

T

TearfulEyes

Alhamdulillah sister (Thank Allah) for His mercy on you. God willing you will find brothers and sisters here willing to provide information and help.

Welcome to Islam and this website.

Peace (Your Brother)

duran

Asalama Aliakum wr wb Sister hannah.....
First of All Welcome to islam.....

secondly....Welcome to TURNTOISLAM.com....Its great website for new Muslims and You really have great people here....we all here to help people and get reword from Allah....so...Feel free here....and btw...you can talk with the sisters section to talk to u and tell them where do u live and so on...insha allh

salaam

budalal

Mashallah!

Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar!

Welcome back to Islam sister. My Allah guide you to the straight path and fill your life with peace and prosperity. Enshallah your new roots will grow stronger and firmly anchored to the true way. Wallah, people like you are a good example and guide for born muslims to follow to better themselves and go back to their calling. I am inspired by yours and other reverts storied to become a better Muslim walHamdu'lelaah :)

Peace and Blessings of the Almighty be with you always.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Welcome new sister Hannah to this right and nice path called Islam. I live in quite similar situation than you, also my family is Christian and I am only who has found Islam.

your little sister :shymuslima1:

syedjamal

salam sister hannah

Assalam o alaikum wa rahmatullah wa barkatahu
i am a new member here .. and as soon as i opened this account i saw sister hannah's message .. subhan Allah its so good to see that she joined a family of more than billion people (islam).. i am really proud of you sister for taking the right decision .. if u need any help u can message me or mail me insha Allah i will there .. may Allah subhana wa taala bless u and showers his mercy upon u and the entire ummah ameen ya rabbal alameen
ur brother in islam
syed hassan jamal

zarah

Islam
Staff member
Assalamu Alaikum

:ma: sister,you just made my day today.I don`t know why but I get so happy when I hear great news like people embracing Islam and coming on to the right and the straight path.

:muslim_child: WeLcOmE!

:wasalam:

Submitter

Welcome to Islam and our family on this forum sister :) Allah showed you the truth and you chose to accept it mashallah. There is LOTS of very good information on this website, as brother islamicfajr has shown. If you can't find the answer to a question on the forum then please don't hesitate to ask us here.

Congratulations on finding the truth. May Allah guide you and keep you on the straight path.

:wasalam:

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member

Masha'Allah we got a new sister in Islam. :jumpclap:
Welcome to our forum sister, Alhamdulillah for showing His mercy to you that you have found Islam and embraced the Message.
We are here insha'Allah to assist you in any way we can, that is our duty to Allah (swt).
May Allah (swt) reward you and help you become a wonderful muslimah.
Hope you enjoy and profit from your stay with us.

Wassalaam.

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Asalaamu Alaykum

Subhanallah sister nice of you to have joined us.
So wonderful to hear you have been guided by Allah most high alhamdulillah.

You have a lovely name sis hannah :ma:

If you have any questions feel free to ask...:hijabi:

waslaam

Hannah123

One Truth
Thank you all for taking me in with such openness, i can feel your happiness for me and in my life as a christian, you always feel almost embarassed or scared of others. I can't express my joy in finding people who understand how i feel...when i read the Holy Quran, when i pray, when i just am at work and say Alhumdillah to myself.

What i don't really know yet is all the sayings in arabic, i know some but my knowledge is still little about the language.

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member

lol.. You're right sister.
Alhamdulilah (Praise belongs to Allah)
Masha'Allah (Whatever Allah wishes)
Insha'Allah (Allah willing)
And others you'll learn them soon with the time insha'Allah (Allah willing) don't worry about it, to understand: all of us used them just to praise Allah and thank him too for showing you His mercy.:arabi1:

Wassalaamu alaykum.

simple82best

Salam alykum

Wellcome to where you belong Islam is the way of life not religion..May ALL bless you with good health,happyness and best of eeman.. Where ever you live you should attend some mosque near you inshaallah meet some sister and inshaallah they will help you.. otherwise if you need help please give me shout i will do best I can to help you to link with sum sister inshaallah..

Jazak ALLAH kheir

hambaAllah

welcome sis to turntoislam

:Bismillah:
:salam2: sis Hannah
Alhamdulillah :allahuakbar:
Turn to us, ur bros/sis in TurntoIslam if u need help,, :inshallah: some of us cud be of assistance..;);)
:wasalam: :hijabi:

m_alnaanah

We all are your brothers and sisters here.

I am very happy to hear that people all over the world are finding the right path in their life.

don't histate to ask for any help or guidance.

I have sent you a private message too.

Mahmoud Alnaanah