New to Islam

almahdi

assalam alaikom,, you are more welcome to talk with your brothers and sisters,,in sha allah you will learn more and more about islam and Iman will become strong and strong in ur heart,, allah akbar,allah akbar,allah akbar

almahdi

assalam alaikom,, i am very happy to get this website i ask allah to help me to make good thngs for islam and my siblings in islam ,,,

masihuddin

:salam2: Welcome sister Hanah to the Islamic community You have expressed your desire to be in touch with the community as you happen to live in christian environment The best way to do so is to log in to the website www.islamalways .com run by Shaikh Yusuf Estes who was a Christian priest turned Muslim preacher He travels all over the world and his head quater is in Washington DC You can dowmload the numerous videos from this website and continue your membership of the turn to islam website to which muslims from all over the world subscribe

abdullateefwt

.Asalaamualaikum sister,

May Allah reward you wq/guidance in this life and paradise in the next! Ameen. I reverted 28 years ago, am new to this forum however. Congrats and welcome