New to the site!

bilalswife1983

Hello everyone! My name is Dawn and I'm 24 years old. I've been curious about Islam for awhile and finally took the first steps last weekend to begin learning about it. I bought a few books about Islam and I began reading the Qur'an. I figured that was a good start. I'm new to it all so any advice is greatly appreciated! Thank you and I'm very glad to be here!

Bluegazer

GAZZH1991

Allahu Akbar!!
Salamu Alaikum,

I'm a recent revert to Islaam!

Best thing I ever did.

Congrats On your decision to Look further into Islaam.

InshAllah you will come back to the right path!

Musulmanin

welcome to the site :SMILY206:

please don't hesitate to ask questions

InshAllah (God Willing) we will try to help you find answers.

best regards

a_brother

Make dua for us all
Asalamo alaikom/Peace on you Dawn

good to have you with us, hope you enjoy your stay

Please ask any question you may have...

non of us muslims (people trying to practice islam) is perfect... so please learn about Islam (religion) that we try to practice... as we human being are not perfect...

it is easy to become a muslim
i wish that you were to revert to Islam from now... all what you need is
to take sahaada (believing and saying that there is no God but Allah and that Muhammad is his messenger)
you can take your time on the other 4 pillars (5 daily prayer, zakat, fasting ramadhan, and going to hajj when you can (afford to))

if you feel you not ready yet, then take your time... however, the sooner, the better as one never knows when he/she leaves this world... when one reverts to islam, all of that person's sins are forgiving...

May Allah help you in getting Islamic knowledge and becoming a muslim....ameen

habib786

welcome to TTI family ........... have a pleasant stay in this forum ......... there is plentiful informative threads in this web-site .. hope you gain more knowledge out if it ...... inshallah will get to know more about islam from you ..............jazakallahu kharian

nadya

romanian muslimah
as-salaam aleikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatu
:SMILY206: to TTI, inshaAllah you’ll have a pleasant and long stay sister
rose1.gif