new

SisinIslam

hello everyone
just introducing myself , am a relatively new convert:)
became one through my dad mentioning that this was a religion that made sense, so researched it for myself (reading books and internet )and in a way fell in love with , and have not look back since :)hoping that maybe people may have names of books that would be be good for me to strenghthen my faith , also does anybody know any step by step guides for wudu and salat as i have seen somewhere that prayer positions are different for men and women but am not sure.

Your sis in islam
*!*!*!:ma:

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
wa alaikoom assalam sister

congratulatiosn on your conversions !!

you seem to have a speical story which I'm looking forward to hear the full details of

I'd advice TTI ... welcome !

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
Assalamualaikum Sister,

MashaAllah..
Welcome to Islam, welcome to the Family!! :hijabi:
I'm very happy for you Sis.
InshaAllah you'll enjoy your stay here.

Here is a good video showing step by step guide to wudu and prayer.

[vg]-2499633017051465816[/vg]

Take care!

BrotherZak

hello everyone
just introducing myself , am a relatively new convert:)
became one through my dad mentioning that this was a religion that made sense, so researched it for myself (reading books and internet )and in a way fell in love with , and have not look back since :)hoping that maybe people may have names of books that would be be good for me to strenghthen my faith , also does anybody know any step by step guides for wudu and salat as i have seen somewhere that prayer positions are different for men and women but am not sure.

Your sis in islam
*!*!*!:ma:

Congratulation on your conversion to Islam sister.

It amazes me how Allah gives guidance to souls and sometimes how creative and unexpected they seem to be. The fact your father made this passing comment about Islam was the avenue Allah used to introduce the faith to you. Pray Guidance for your father and the rest of your family.

learnermuslim

SubhanAllah, MashAllah.

Welcome to back to Islam Sister and to TTI. May Allah make your journey of peace, fulfillment and happiness easy and steadfast, Ameen.

Look forward to your posts and please do not hesitate to call upon all your Brothers and Sisters on TTI for any help and guidance.

Please, please, please, also pray for us that Allah forgivess our sins, guides us and keeps us on the right path, Ameen.

Take good care.

Fi amanAllah

habib786

walaikumsalaam sister..

welcome to islam .. have a pleasant stay in this forum ......... May Allah guide you and have mercy on you ............. inshallah you will benefit from this forum ..

jazak allah

nadya

romanian muslimah
as-salaam aleikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatu
:SMILY206: to TTI, inshaAllah you’ll have a pleasant and long stay sister
rose1.gif

Looking forward your posts.

May ALLAH (swt) keep us all on the right path.

:hearts: