New

Brendalaa

Assalamu Alaykum,
My brother and I just recently reverted to Islam and I just wanted to introduce myself to this website because I am sure I will be posting questions. My name is Brenda and I have a three year old daughter, her name is Aneesa. We live in St. Cloud. I know a little about Islam and I am still learning. I have found that Muslim people are very welcoming and that makes me feel good about being a Muslim. :SMILY139:
Thank you
Brenda

zulfikar

Assalamu Alaykum,
My brother and I just recently reverted to Islam and I just wanted to introduce myself to this website because I am sure I will be posting questions. My name is Brenda and I have a three year old daughter, her name is Aneesa. We live in St. Cloud. I know a little about Islam and I am still learning. I have found that Muslim people are very welcoming and that makes me feel good about being a Muslim. :SMILY139:
Thank you
Brenda

Marhaban Ahlan Wa Sahlan sister and your brother, for became muslims. We belongs to Allah and surely obedients to our beloved prophet Muhammad. We love to help all of our sisters and brothers, nice to meet you

muminah92

asalam w3likum sister
WELCOME TO ISLAM
wish u and ur brother the best inshallah and may allah subhanah wat3la bless both of u and guard u to the right path
inshallah u'll benefit alot from TTI
take care

tarannumsamir

as salaamualaikom wa rehmatullah wa barakatuhu,
ALLAHU ALKBAR ! ALLAHU AKBAR ! ALLAHU AKBAR !
congratulations sister,and welcome to the religion of peace and harmony.
indeed allah is great.
may allah swt bless with guidence and increase in knowledge,ameen.

BinDre

Bored
Assalamu Alaykum,
Thank you
Brenda

Very interesting, your daughter already have islamic name, Annisa "Women" is the fourth chapter of the Qur'an, It was named Surat An-Nisa as it deals extensively with women and their rights and obligations compared to any other chapter

ASAL

Welcome to Islam.
You will definitely benefit a lot from this forum. :)
Feel free to post as much questions as you want.

taybe smiler

السلام عليكم

allahu akbar
allahu akbar
allahu akbar

congratulations my new sister
may allah swt bless you and your child
:ma:

وعليكم السلام

shahul

Welcome

:salam2:
welcome to tti

كل مولود يولد على الفطرة

this is the policy of Islam

welcome welcom welcom

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
:salam2:

Welcome to the site

Welcome to islam....
Dont hesitate to ask any questions because we are here to help you

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salamalaykum,

Masha Allah Sister nice to know about u and ur brother Allah hu Akbar welcome to Islam belated and welcome to TTI. Please sister feel free to ask any question of anykind to learn and improve ur knowledge about Islam for the sake of Allah insha Allah here there are many knowledageble Brothers and Sisters who will try their best to help u answer u in the light of Quran and Sunnah.

May Allah help and make things easy for You, Your brother and ur daughter in the path of Allah and grand u people Jannah with his mercy. Ameen Pls remember me in ur duwas sister jazak Allah.