new

yafash

Asalam alaykum Noble sister,

Welcome, inshaAllaah U will benefit a lot Here. Tell Us ur story and let Us know where Ur from and aw Islam is doing over there

fatima1994

ƒ3!RY $p!r!T
:salam2: sis!
Welcome to TTI!!! Enjoy ur time here and feel free to ask questions about islam.

Hugz,
Ur sis in islam,
Fatima

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
:salam2: sis welcome

Attachments

• CJ1AGCAVXMNXZCAOSRI80CAHFS2EYCAAL3DLMCAH6AHSTCAOEAN19CA0YWAYYCA77ODRVCAZ9VQLYCABDIQ12CAENPP8ACA9.jpg
    CJ1AGCAVXMNXZCAOSRI80CAHFS2EYCAAL3DLMCAH6AHSTCAOEAN19CA0YWAYYCA77ODRVCAZ9VQLYCABDIQ12CAENPP8ACA9.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 12

im new!!!

Salaam sis me new here 2!!! has this site benefitd u or not wat r the things dat u can do on here... im rlly not sure its alla jumble 2 me help plzz

Safiyah_

Salaam sis me new here 2!!! has this site benefitd u or not wat r the things dat u can do on here... im rlly not sure its alla jumble 2 me help plzz

:salam2:

Welcome to both of u!!
If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask ! Any kind of question .. :hijabi:

Enjoy your stay here, InshaAllah this be a good forum for all of us !

:wasalam:

Heyyy im new 2

heyy guys im new here 2 wats happenin
so How r u guys
is any1 goin 2 the grand burda at birmungham?????

*Layla*

Assalaamu Alaikum

Im new and still finding my way around??

Assalaamu Alaikum

Im new here and still finding my way around??

icadams

wa-‘Alaykum us-Salam wa-Rahmatullahi wa-Barakatuhu,

Welcome to TTI sister. I am sure that you will learn much and enjoy your self here.

erica5127

if you have any questions about islam or the site, im sure anyone of the members would be happy to try and help, may Alllah(swt) bless you!!