niqab...a bigg problem??

noorunnisa24434

Salaam,

When you are walking on the road wearing naqab just see the road the traffic and walk and dont look towards people around you.
There is one main thing that till you dont look at others we dont know that they are looking at s or not.

Allah Hafiz

sister nadia

salamun alayk sister

i'd like to wear niqab too one day..but im not ready yet..i'd like to cover my awrah slowly and show it to my mahram only,insyaAllah..

for ur information,niqab is one of the prime factor that makes me curious to learn more about islam...and alhamdulillah,Allah SWT has opened my heart to be aware of my awrah,restrict myself from ikhtilaat(free minglings) and become a better person..

be strong n t care

Saadat14

it doenst matter who thinks what...you have to ask yourself who is your hero and what does your hero think....
for muslima who could be a better hero than Hazrat Fatima and bibi maryam (razi ALLAH taala anha)

Nur Solehah

SubhanAllah
salamun alayk sister

i'd like to wear niqab too one day..but im not ready yet..i'd like to cover my awrah slowly and show it to my mahram only,insyaAllah..

for ur information,niqab is one of the prime factor that makes me curious to learn more about islam...and alhamdulillah,Allah SWT has opened my heart to be aware of my awrah,restrict myself from ikhtilaat(free minglings) and become a better person..

be strong n t care
assalamualaikum sister nadia,

we're both Malaysian ^_^ i'm wearing purdah and of course i've got a big test.. but dont worry i can handle it with Allah's help.. semoga Allah beri kekuatan kepada sister Nadia untuk mengamalkan niqab dan beristiqamah dengannya.. ^_^

Dogu_kizi

:salam2:

r u talking about niqab? hmm,right now I`m experiencing a big problem with hijab,I`m just thinking how to get out of this situation,but whatever they say,whatever they do,I`m not gonna take it off,noway! I put it on planning to wear niqab like u sisters,as soon as it possible,inshaAllah.Lots of ppl die for the sake of Allah,become shaheeds...and why we should have hesitation with such a thing as veiling,no matter it`s hijab or niqab.However I know it is very difficult to go through it,may Allah (SWT) help us :tti_sister:

wannabe_muttaqi

A MUSLIM BROTHER
since i hve strtd wearing the niqab guys(hooligans) stare at me i mean my eyes, n i reallly feel sooo uncomfortable...i dnt know wht to do!
once an uncle (a hindu who was dicussing comparitive relegion wit me) told me.

You have noticed guys noticing you since you were wearing Niqaab.....what you have not noticed is that there were twice as many stared at you without it. atleast half of them now say that there is no point here so look at the other one. i'm sorry if i'm rude but your point seems to be senseless. how comfortable will you be if they stare at you without it. And do you think if you take of niqaab they will say it is ok now we will not stare at her.......common gimme a break....if u keep on living life acording to their wishes then definitely they will keep on staring you untill are one of them even that is not guaranteed.....i'm sorry if i'm rude here.

n u know some ppl actually have the nerves 2 say tht the niqab with only 2 eyes popping out looks sexy

People who said this are either ignorant or mischief makers in both the case. i think you are giving too much importance to things that are not at all worth.....Ignore them.....don't take unnecessary stress in following your religion try your best and rest leave it to ALLAH SWT.

Muslim Brother1

Salam Alykom Wa Rahmatoh Allahi Wa Barakatoh

Dear: sister...

In my opinion sister keep on wearing it, although its not an obligatory. Everytime they look at you, remember that you are trying to please Allah taa'la, and believe me you are a winner, for example, if neighbours given a sister a hard time for wearing Niqab, then harrass her with looking or even calling her names. But the sister decided to remain strong and please only Allah taa'la, how many women will ask, what kind of strength does muslim women have to remain under control and keep on wearing the Hijab and niqab despite the harrassment they get????...... You never know inshallah many women enter islam for the bravery of sisters like you....

Keep wearing it....... as long it pleases Allah....

Wa salam alykom wa rahmato allahi wa barakatoh......

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
Assalamu alaykum,

First of all i don't consister this as a problem that needs solving and i don't believe is can be solve. Think it like this "someone give you a key to a box and told you not to open wouldn't you be curious to what is in the box” your problem is like that you are the box while the guy who are look at you have the key but they don’t know how to use it or power. I mean it is human way of life we look at things or people cos i are curious not cos we are attracted to them. Your little problem is all about human eagerness to know the face behind niqab or like our example the box.

:tti_sister: -May Allah protect us from the eyes of people.

Nur Solehah

SubhanAllah
this a genuine problem guys .i thought if i take the niqab itll b the end of all problems(ofcourse the ones related to the issues of attraction)other problems which u face in the society hv jus strtd ...
ok , enough of jokes lets b serious now,
since i hve strtd wearing the niqab guys(hooligans) stare at me i mean my eyes, n i reallly feel sooo uncomfortable...i dnt know wht to do!
once an uncle (a hindu who was dicussing comparitive relegion wit me) told me
"You know, you being covered like this makes us more curious to see what you look like without the vel(niqab n abaya). Since In the case of those girls not wearing hijab, at least one look at them has made us not curious anymore, because we know what they look like n what their personality is - but in case of you, we are still unsatisfied because we still don’t know what you look like n wht ur personality is without the niqab."

n u know some ppl actually have the nerves 2 say tht the niqab with only 2 eyes popping out looks sexy

now plz help me solve this problem of mine i am really worried atleast give some interesting ideas....Allah(swt) will surely reward u fr this

y dont u wear sunglasses to avoid them stare at ur eyes?just joking but practical isnt it?

muzlima_92

:salam2:

it is kind of scary the moment people start staring at you because of the niqab. My sister wears it and still, she has men looking at her the whole time. she was worried just like you that she actually started wearing the abaya that you put on top of your head n men actually looked at her even more.
so it doesnt matter however men respond to the way you look, just leave it to allah, and allah will help you in that way.

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
Wa alaykum salam,

Well, as long as you know that Niqab is not obligatory, its your choice.

If men stare at you, this is their fault, -- they are sinful not you.

MAy Allah make things easier for all Muslim
Ameen

wasalam.

AssalaamuAlaikum WRWB,

Brother Mabsoot,

Would you please refer me why Niqab is not obligatory?
According to my little knowledge, it is ordered by Quran to hang some cloth in attempt to cover the face.

As far as my reference is concered then I can give a reference in Urdu language for the urdu listeners, and I can assure you that most of the people (who understand Urdu) will agree after watching the lecture that covering face is also obligatory.

Here is it:

[vg]6364792184556584276[/vg]

[vg]-8453932216664643035[/vg]

[vg]1786501075843892485[/vg]

Wassalaam

galadari

salaam sister,
my allah reward you for covering urself, in quran verse [24.31] 'And say to the believing women that they cast down their looks and guard their private parts and do not display their ornaments except what appears thereof,' its been sed dat the beauty which comes automatically n theres no scope to hide it is being considered by allah (swt).
and speaking about niqab, it is been said by the prophet (sorry i cannot say where this hadith is from n it will be really kind if somene tells me pls) that on one occasion Asma' (daughter of Abu bakr (r.a) was visiting her sister 'Aisha, wife of the prophet,when the prophet(PBUH) noted that Asma's dress was not think enough he turned his face away in anger and said ' If the woman reaches the age of puberty, no part of her body should be seen but this --- and he pointed to his face and hands'
so niqab is not an abligatory. BUT STILL PLS CHECK THE REFERENCE OF THE HADITH AND MAKE SURE THE HADITH IS NOT FABIRCATED, COS I CANNOT REMEMBER WHERE DID I READ IT
allah (swt) knows best
jazakallah

zakiyah

muslim sis
Asalamu alykum.dont worry.be patient and dont think about others what they will say about you with niqab.as long as you are comfortable.thats the main point.Allah(swt) will surely reward you for your patience.AMEEN.
wa salaam.

Globalpeace

Banned
Niqab is not obligatory (Refutation by Shaykh Utahymeen (RA)!

Asslamo Allaikum,

This point has been discussed many times that the alternative view is not aired on TTI as per my thread...Brothers/Sisters SHOULD be told that there are valid differences of opinion in Fiqh and educated properly!

http://muttaqun.com/niqab.html

I am sure that we will ALL agree that Shaykh Utahymeen (RA) was neither a Sufi nor a deviant!

Refutation from Shaikh Ibn Uthaymeen

This is taken from the book "Hijaab" by Shaikh Ibn Uthaymeen from Saudi Arabia. Printed by Madrasah Arabia Islamia Azaadville- South Africa.

Translated by Hafedh Zaheer Essack, Rajab 1416 (December 1995)

The Ulamah who are of the opinion that it is permissible to look at the face and hands of a strange woman (who is not mahrrum) say so mainly for the following reasons.

The hadeeth of Ayeshah (Radhiallaahu Ánha) when Asmaa (Radhiallaahu Ánha) the daughter of Abu Bakr came to the Rasulullaah (Sallallaahu Álayhi Wasallam) while wearing thin clothing. He approached her and said: 'O Asmaa! When a girl reaches the menstrual age, it is not proper that anything should remain exposed except this and this. He pointed to the face and hands. But this hadeeth is WEAK because of 2 main weaknesses.

There is no link between Ayeshah (Radhiallaahu Ánha) and Khalid bin Dareek, who narrated the hadith from her. And in every chain of narrators Khalid bin Dareek is mentioned.

In the chain of narrators Sa'eed bin Basheer appears, who is known by most of the Muhaditheen as being a weak narrator.

This has been mentioned by Imaam Ahmad bin Hanbal (Rahimahullah), An-Nasai (Rahimahullah), Ibn Madeeni (Rahimahullah) and Ibn Ma'een (Rahimahullah). This is also why Imaam Bukhari (Rahimahullah) and Muslim (Rahimahullah) did not except this hadeeth to be in their books. (From Shaikh Ibn Uthaymeen in the book "Hijaab" pages # 17 and 18.)

We also have to see that the Muhadith Abu Dawood when he quoted this hadeeth put with it that it is Mursal (with a broken chain that does not lead up to the Sahabah).

(From The Book "Hijaab wa Safur" under the fatwaa of Shaikh Abdul Aziz Bin Bazz on Page #61. Also stated as being weak by Shaikh Nasiruddeen Al-Albaani in his Daeef Sunan Abu Dawud in Kitab-ul-Libas under hadeeth number 4092 (which is the original hadeeth number.)

An other thing that shows the weakness of this hadith is that after the ayah for hijab (Surah Al-Ahzaab – Verse #59) was revealed then the women of Sahaba wore a complete veil and covered the faces and hands. This includes Asmaa (Radhiallaahu Ánha) the daughter of Abu Bakr, who is supposed to have narrated this hadeeth. Asmaa (Radhiallaahu Ánha) covered herself completely including the face, this has been narrated in authentic hadeeth in Imaam Malik's "MUWATTA Book 20 Hadeeth # 20.5.16."

galadari

Asslamo Allaikum,

This point has been discussed many times that the alternative view is not aired on TTI as per my thread...Brothers/Sisters SHOULD be told that there are valid differences of opinion in Fiqh and educated properly!

http://muttaqun.com/niqab.html

I am sure that we will ALL agree that Shaykh Utahymeen (RA) was neither a Sufi nor a deviant!

salaam,
thanks alot brother i didnt know dat this hadith was a weak one, may allah reward you, cos u hve saved me from tellin this hadith to someone else..........
jazak allah