Hadiths ignored
About virtues of daughters
And blessings missed out on
Shame on those who follow culture over Islam

Girls and boys are from Allah
A gift for the parents
Responsibility
And route to Jannah

If it was not for the commands of Allah, stated in the Quran, and the Sunnah of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him), women would not have been given the preference over men. Allah's Prophet was reported as saying: “Be fair and just in terms of the gifts you offer your children. If I was to give preference to any (gender over the other) I would have preferred females over males (in terms of gifts).” [Bayhaqi]

Moreover, Allah's Prophet concentrated throughout his teachings on giving more care and attention to females in general over the male. Females must be treated with kindness, respect, honor, dignity, integrity and their needs must be looked after. Allah's Prophet said: “He whosoever has three daughters, or three sisters, or two daughters or two sisters, and is very kind to them, demonstrating nice company to them and fears Allah in their treatment, will enter Paradise (as a result of his good actions to these females).” [Abu Dawood & Tirmidhi]

Islamic laws and teachings mandate that parents raise their children in the best manners and offer them a sound, beneficial and healthy education. Ibn Omar (may Allah be pleased with him), reported Allah's Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) as saying: “The most sinful of you are those who neglect those whom he is responsible to take care of.” [Abu Dawood & Nasaiee]​

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
:salam2:

SubhanAllah, you said the truth in your poem dear brother. It is really sad to hear today that so much burden is put on us- women. Allah subhan wa teala and His Messanger sallahu alayha wa saalm gave honour to Muslim women, in diffrence than other cultures or religions. But, it is sad that some Muslims do not see that and are closed-eyes,and do not foloow example of Allahs Prophet s.a..s who said: " The most perfect of the believers is the best of you in character, and the best of you are those among you who are best to their wives." (Tirmidhi)

May Allah reword you for sharing with us.

:wasalam:

alf2

Islam is a way of life
I do not understand the mindset of people who think boy babies are better. Sure they carry on a family name, but really, if we did not have girl babies growing into women...then humanity would stop. Astaghfirallah...All babies are blessed and beutiful no matter their gender.

Perseveranze

Asalaamu Alaikum,

The Prophet(pbuh) said, whoever is kind to women, it would be a curtain for him from the hell-fire.

And various other teachings that empasise this fact, I don't understand HOW any Muslim can ever ignore the sunnah.

Also another story about how a man told the Prophet(pbuh) that before he came to Islam, he threw his daughter into a Well and killed her (due to not wanting the shame of having a girl), the Prophet(pbuh) began to cry, his beard was soaking wet and he said; "If God had allowed me to Punish people after they came to Islam, I would've started with you".

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
I do not understand the mindset of people who think boy babies are better. Sure they carry on a family name, but really, if we did not have girl babies growing into women...then humanity would stop. Astaghfirallah...All babies are blessed and beutiful no matter their gender.

Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa barkatuhu dear sister

I have only wanted to say, that in Islaam, we do not take our husband last name, but we are keeping the names of our fathers, which means that not only man are keeping a family name but also woman.It is not alowwed for woman to take her husband name, because it would mean that she is taking the orgin which does not belong to her, and it means imitating the kaffirs and thier costums.

Allahs Messaner sallahu alayah wa salam said. " "Whoever invoked the origin of the tribe who is not his, let him prepare himself a place in the fire." ( Narrated by Bukhari and Muslim)

May Allah guide us all.

:wasalam:

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
wow,wonderful poem!
without the women there aren't any men.nowdays in India it's going on this problem with the increasing of the births of females,and it is causing embarassement between the members of the families,because a daughter is bringer of bad fortune.may Allah guide them

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
subhanallah bro..

really..nowadays, this has become common..and in villages tho, they still bury girls alive..asthagfiruallah..alhumdulillah, i pray that all the insane fathers,husbands,brothers stop thinking that girls are boj (burden) upon them..