no education for women??

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:salam2:
I see you live in SA, there is a big difference in culture between you and the US. We dont have separate colleges here and children go to school mixed their whole lives. So like I said before if a parent prepairs a child for a situation and teaches modesty and has a adequate support system there will be no trouble. I know is SA their are children /teens who mix and do things they are not supposed too. We see it all over youtube.
I guess what I am saying is:
Some people will have a religious awakening and some will just go through the motions of islam in SA because they have no choice. We cannot force Islam on anyone and just because SA segregates does not mean it works believe me they do find a way. Parents are the key. Parents need to be more active in Islam and show their children the right path.

true...ppl in saudi arabia do sins. they lack islamic knowledge and Islam seems a burden.

but wht happens in saudi arabia is just a fraction of wht happens in USA!

um muhammad al-mahdi

لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
Staff member
why was my post deleted?

:salam2:

I've double checked this thread and there is not a single post or word of yours that has been deleted. Be careful when posting, sometimes the connection makes funny jokes :) PM a Moderator in case you need help insh'Allah!

:jazaak: