No One Else eats with My Spoon

MusLiMah_Kubra

Hasbi-Allah

Muhammad 'Abduh related that a European person asked him, "Why do you not eat with a spoon?"
He said, "My Spoon is My Hand & My Fingers. Whereas I alone use my spoon to eat, no one else being able to use it, and I alone being responsible to wash it, you cannot be sure whether your spoon (that is made from steel) was washed or not, nor do you know if the one who used it before you was healthy or sick."

Its Sunnah to eat with your hand rather than using a spoon. Subhan'allah! how wise Islam is!!! :subhanallah:

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:ma:
NICE ANSWER BY THE WAY.....LOL

Jazakallahu Khair for sharing this with us...

FEE AMANILLAH

revert2007

Love Fishing
Assalamualikum

I know it is sunnah to use only 3 fingers which is very difficult by the way lol...In Malaysia ,malays and Indians eat by hands and some foreigner call it uncivilised subahana Allah.

In egypt we eat rice with spoons and chicken by hand...

Anyway it is good to know actually

Jazaka Allah khair
Allah knows the best
Assalamualikum

Michelle_A

I visited the Philippines many years ago and got to experience eating food on banana leaves with my hands. It was a great experience. I always eat pizza with my hands, even in restaurants.

Michelle

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
:salam2:
when I went to the land of my husband I didn't know how to eat with the hand,now that I'm in italy I don't know how to use a spoon:lol: