NO PORK! NO PORK! NO PORK!

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
:salam2:

*removed*

(2:172) SURAH AL BAQARA

"O who you believe! Eat fom the good things which We have bestowed on you, and be rateful to GOD, if He indeed is the One you worship"

(2:173) SURAH AL BAQARA

"But certainly wat GOD has forbidden to you are dead meat, blood, the flesh of swine, and that which has had other than the name of GOD invoked upon it, but whoever is constrained by necessity, not out of insolence, nor with the intention of repeating it, then no sin is on him. Surely GOD is All-Forgiving, All-Merciful."

(6:145) SURAH AL AN'AM

" Say "I do find in that which has been revealed to me anything forbidden to one who eats, except carion, or blood poured out, or flesh of swine, certainly that is an abomination, or an offering whih has been made to other than GOD, but whoever is forced by necessity, not our of insolence, nor with intention of returning to it, surely you Lord is All-Forgiving, All-Merciful."

In Islam of course Pork is Haram (Forbidden) :tti_sister: subhanallah in addition to some other religions. Do not eat pork period. Of course people will say it taste good but the Shaitan will make anything Haram look appetizing. Look at this parasites that came out of the pork. On youtube you will see other videos saying no it is not true. Their are lying! It is a know fact the the Trichinosis worms is found in pork that is why they say cook it or freeze it at a certain temperature and it will kill the worms. Yes there is some truth in that but it does not kill them all. Stay away from swine(pig). It eats garbage, its bowels, basically anything.. :eek: Research there is much, much more. Yuk:eek:

Salam Amirah80:hearts:

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member

:astag:

I do not like to say bad things about food in general...

but that was truly GROSS!!!

Alhamduliallah that I am a Muslim...

This how far the mercy of Allah will go...He (swt) even looks after what we consume!!!

Sobhanaho Wa Ta'ala!!!

Baraka Allaho Feeki Sister!

:wasalam:

island muslim

Wa alaiykum salaam,

Good find sister. And to the non muslim visitors who visit the website if you think this is not true i recommend you try the experiment (make sure you keep the pork in coke for 2 - 3 hours) and try for yourself :D
You will never eat it.

Alhamdulillah allah guided us and we dont eat even without this evidence. Besides who would eat something that feeds on its own feaces?? disgusting.. auoozubillah

Khalil2u

First Thing I Did!!!!!!

The first thing I did when I turned to Islam was stop eating pork. I feel so much better now. You always feel better when you give up things that are haram.:hearts::hearts:

samiha

---------
Staff member
Assalamu alaykum

I removed the video due to the fact that it's authenticity is doubted. Check Here: Soda on Coke - Fake

Therefore, as such we Muslims shouldnt fall for such things. Pork is haraam and so that's really all we need, regardless of whatever is proven, good or bad.

:jazaak: for your good intentions, but it's been removed just on doubtful and seemingly untrue terms (the video).

wasalam

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
Assalamu alaykum

I removed the video due to the fact that it's authenticity is doubted. Check Here: Soda on Coke - Fake

Therefore, as such we Muslims shouldnt fall for such things. Pork is haraam and so that's really all we need, regardless of whatever is proven, good or bad.

:jazaak: for your good intentions, but it's been removed just on doubtful and seemingly untrue terms (the video).

wasalam

Salam Sister

No problem.

If someone doubts the authencity just try it! LOL

But in any event thank you for posting the link to the fake soda and pork information. I think you should please delete that link because at the top of your proof they have a vodka advertisement also you said it is uncertain to know if the pork/coke experiment is true. So you will accept to post your link to its falsehood but do accept mine when they says the truth. So you cannot go with their theory either. May I ask the authencity of this site?

samiha

---------
Staff member
wa 'alaykum salaam,

They are free to try it, not my business who goes around buying pork and wastes soda; i mean it's not that big a deal to me as I said regardless.

Ukhti, I didnt mean this in a bad way, or to make you feel bad or anything. The website I derived this information from is not a Muslim one, therefore, what they advertise and choose to show on their site does not come under TTI Moderation. We are not saying it's Muslim site so take information from there about Islaam, and we're not saying go there and buy vodka. It's just the same as if someone links to a site here to some other site and coincidentally it shows a non-Islaamic advertisement. Even sometimes people link to an off-shoot Islaamic website as a source which advertises "Muslim Dating" Astagfirullah. We on TTI dont have advertisements, but to moderate every since Ad on every webpage linked is quite an impossibility!

The proof here I seek to present is in the information and not the advertisement. Thus the fact that you say I am leading to its falsehood is not relevant. I'm not telling anyone to buy vodka, I'm telling them look at the article.

Sister, I respect you and your opinions a lot, but I sincerely hope you understand where I come from in regards to this matter. As Muslims, our duty is to verify information yes? We make sure what we say is true, what we spread is true, and what claims we make are true. Snopes is in actuality more credible then Youtube. Youtube is a breeding field of hoaxes. In a video so many things can be edited, re-made, added and nobody would be the wiser. Add in the components of animosity where the one watching has no idea of the poster; where one cannot judge the honesty nor reliability of the other and you'll realize you truly dont know how "real" this is.

We may want to believe it, as it may seem to us to support what Islaam says about pork being haraam but the thing is, we need no such proof. Be it real or be it not; the same ruling applies. To a non-Muslim also if we present such a video and in reality it is FALSE then what kind of impression would they have of us? We love our Deen and follow ONLY it without question. Everything else we verify sources, seek where this information comes from and how we receive it.

When doubt is cast on something such as this; then it is the duty of the original source to be re-checked; and I truly do believe it is false.

Snopes is a research site. It's not Islaamic again as I say, but nor is this video in response argument. Nor is the one making the video a Muslim. So what claims to authenticity do they hold?

Anyways, I just wanted to place this as a reminder to both myself and all else:

It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “It is enough sin for a man to speak of everything that he hears.” Al-Silsilah al-Saheehah, 2025.

So what is the proper shar’i method of dealing with news?

There are ways of dealing with news which we will look at in brief:

1 – Deliberation

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Deliberation is from Allaah and haste is from the Shaytaan.” Al-Silsilah al-Saheehah, 1795.

The one who deliberates may meet some of his needs whilst the one who is hasty may slip.

2 – Verifying news

Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“O you who believe! If a Faasiq (liar — evil person) comes to you with any news, verify it, lest you should harm people in ignorance, and afterwards you become regretful for what you have done”

[al-Hujuraat 49:6]

The reason why this verse was revealed:

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) sent al-Waleed ibn ‘Uqbah ibn Abi Mu’eet to Banu al-Mustaliq, to collect the zakaah from them. When news of that reached them they rejoiced, and they came out to meet the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). When al-Waleed heard that they had come out to meet him, he went back to the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and said, “O Messenger of Allaah, Banu al-Mustaliq have withheld the zakaah.”

The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) became very angry at that, and whilst he was thinking of launching a campaign against them, the delegation came to him and said, “O Messenger of Allaah, we were told that your envoy returned after coming only half way, and we were afraid that he came back because he received a message from you saying that you were angry with us. We seek refuge with Allaah from the anger of Allaah and the anger of His Messenger.”

Then Allaah excused them in His Book and revealed the words (interpretation of the meaning):

“O you who believe! If a Faasiq (liar — evil person) comes to you with any news, verify it, lest you should harm people in ignorance, and afterwards you become regretful for what you have done”

See: al-Silsilah al-Saheehah, 3085.

What is meant by verifying is making the effort to find out the truth of the matter, so as to establish whether this can be proven or not.

Verifying means making certain of the truth of the report and its circumstances.

Al-Hasan al-Basri said: “The believer reserves judgement until the matter is proven.”

Finally: we advise everyone to verify matters and not to rush to pass on news until they are sure that it is true, even if the news is good news, because if it becomes apparent that the one who passed it on is mistaken, he will lose credibility before the people… and anyone who bears a grudge towards him will use it against him. May Allaah help us all to do that which He loves and which pleases Him.

----- Also another video (along with many who tried this on Youtube as well, with no results ------------

Music please mute

[yt]f3IOvFA8LLE&feature=related[/yt]

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
wa 'alaykum salaam,

They are free to try it, not my business who goes around buying pork and wastes soda; i mean it's not that big a deal to me as I said regardless.

Ukhti, I didnt mean this in a bad way, or to make you feel bad or anything. The website I derived this information from is not a Muslim one, therefore, what they advertise and choose to show on their site does not come under TTI Moderation. We are not saying it's Muslim site so take information from there about Islaam, and we're not saying go there and buy vodka. It's just the same as if someone links to a site here to some other site and coincidentally it shows a non-Islaamic advertisement. Even sometimes people link to an off-shoot Islaamic website as a source which advertises "Muslim Dating" Astagfirullah. We on TTI dont have advertisements, but to moderate every since Ad on every webpage linked is quite an impossibility!

The proof here I seek to present is in the information and not the advertisement. Thus the fact that you say I am leading to its falsehood is not relevant. I'm not telling anyone to buy vodka, I'm telling them look at the article.

Sister, I respect you and your opinions a lot, but I sincerely hope you understand where I come from in regards to this matter. As Muslims, our duty is to verify information yes? We make sure what we say is true, what we spread is true, and what claims we make are true. Snopes is in actuality more credible then Youtube. Youtube is a breeding field of hoaxes. In a video so many things can be edited, re-made, added and nobody would be the wiser. Add in the components of animosity where the one watching has no idea of the poster; where one cannot judge the honesty nor reliability of the other and you'll realize you truly dont know how "real" this is.

We may want to believe it, as it may seem to us to support what Islaam says about pork being haraam but the thing is, we need no such proof. Be it real or be it not; the same ruling applies. To a non-Muslim also if we present such a video and in reality it is FALSE then what kind of impression would they have of us? We love our Deen and follow ONLY it without question. Everything else we verify sources, seek where this information comes from and how we receive it.

When doubt is cast on something such as this; then it is the duty of the original source to be re-checked; and I truly do believe it is false.

Snopes is a research site. It's not Islaamic again as I say, but nor is this video in response argument. Nor is the one making the video a Muslim. So what claims to authenticity do they hold?

Anyways, I just wanted to place this as a reminder to both myself and all else:

It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “It is enough sin for a man to speak of everything that he hears.” Al-Silsilah al-Saheehah, 2025.

So what is the proper shar’i method of dealing with news?

There are ways of dealing with news which we will look at in brief:

1 – Deliberation

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Deliberation is from Allaah and haste is from the Shaytaan.” Al-Silsilah al-Saheehah, 1795.

The one who deliberates may meet some of his needs whilst the one who is hasty may slip.

2 – Verifying news

Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

The reason why this verse was revealed:

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) sent al-Waleed ibn ‘Uqbah ibn Abi Mu’eet to Banu al-Mustaliq, to collect the zakaah from them. When news of that reached them they rejoiced, and they came out to meet the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). When al-Waleed heard that they had come out to meet him, he went back to the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and said, “O Messenger of Allaah, Banu al-Mustaliq have withheld the zakaah.”

The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) became very angry at that, and whilst he was thinking of launching a campaign against them, the delegation came to him and said, “O Messenger of Allaah, we were told that your envoy returned after coming only half way, and we were afraid that he came back because he received a message from you saying that you were angry with us. We seek refuge with Allaah from the anger of Allaah and the anger of His Messenger.”

Then Allaah excused them in His Book and revealed the words (interpretation of the meaning):

See: al-Silsilah al-Saheehah, 3085.

What is meant by verifying is making the effort to find out the truth of the matter, so as to establish whether this can be proven or not.

Verifying means making certain of the truth of the report and its circumstances.

Al-Hasan al-Basri said: “The believer reserves judgement until the matter is proven.”

Finally: we advise everyone to verify matters and not to rush to pass on news until they are sure that it is true, even if the news is good news, because if it becomes apparent that the one who passed it on is mistaken, he will lose credibility before the people… and anyone who bears a grudge towards him will use it against him. May Allaah help us all to do that which He loves and which pleases Him.

----- Also another video (along with many who tried this on Youtube as well, with no results ------------

Music please mute

[yt]f3IOvFA8LLE&feature=related[/yt]

Salam Sister

Jazak Allah Khair.

No one said you advertised the vodka and I know it is not an islamic site. So the info could have been copied and pasted. But nothing you said I took offense too. But you did say you believe it is incorrect. Notice you said believe that means you do not know either. My point! Then you post a video saying false and you do not know. So you Posted all the valuable info Prophet (SAWS) said and then turned around and said false and your not sure. :astag: I said true and did not do the experiment so I am wrong as well. We know either way the video is not really not important because Allah already forbids it. Alhumdullilah But the video now is irrevelevant being you said we do not know so why did you post the video with no proof? I'm confused are you sure? So also in your post it said verify in this case to verify is perform the experiment I will do it inshallah today and tell you then believe or not. Even thou I do not know if I can take pictures and post for proof? or if the thread will be closed first. I do not want this to seem as if its a agruement but you are doing what you just said dont do.

p.s I tried to pm you sister but your box is full!

samiha

---------
Staff member
wa alaykum salaam

wa barkallahu feeki,

I said it's not true and posted my proof for believing this. Based on reasearch they have done, the 2/3 videos on youtube I've seen doing it, and other sources I've read online about this experiment.

A Muslim has to be careful before spreading something. But what I was trying to do is verify IF it is true or not. And based on the evidence I have found, which I do attribute reliabilty to, I'm inclining towards the fact that it is not.

A person will not be harmed if something is not spread, if it is true or not. But if something is false and it is spread then a person may be harmed. So the deterring of spreading something without it's full establishment, when there have been proofs against its reality, it what I determine as wrong... If that made sense.

I feel its wrong - based on the proof I've seen, which seems true to me, since it has research behind it, and not something which can be tampered.

ALLAHU 'Alem ukhti I dont want to take this further.

I apologize for the trouble I have created. If you would like to try and post, then do so by all means, but I have a question; are we allowed to buy pork?? I really dont know...

wasalam

amirah80

*Fear Allah*

Good point sister

You cannot buy pork:) That is not permissable. :astag: Well the Quran is proof enough we know it is haram so we agree there. That is the point and I supplied the verses. I apologize to even entertain the conversation this long. A waste of both of our times. Closed the thread because the point has been made it is haram.

Salam Amirah