Non-Muslim, Non-Arab Grandmas for Palestine

rightpath_357

Wow!!!!!!!:eek::shymuslima1: No we do't have an excuse:girl3::angryred:- we should be up on OUR feet protesting and sponsering children\donating:muslim_child:
:ma::ma::ma::ma::ma: to those women!!!!:hearts::hearts::hearts:

hana*

the enemy is within us. not only did Egypt stop the protesters entering Gaza via the Rafah border, they also prevented aid coming into Gaza via multiple countries including Scotland which resulted in a backlog of aid reaching those severly requiring aid by up to several days. to top that up, it was Egypt who provided money to build the zionist wall that surrounds the Palestinians which is worse than a prison, cutting through homes, streets, schools etc. imagine being a prisoner within your own home and country for doing what? for being a human! the Palestinians are suffering from a holocaust whilst the world turns a blind eye. they will soon be victorious,as our beloved Prophet peace be upon him informed us.

Maha*

I though Egyptians were the most God-fearing people in the Middle East.

Not our rulers, they are not. Most of them would do whatever America commands them since they are just after money or because they are just downright cowards.

palestine

Servant of Allah
I agree with your statement in some ways. But we must remind one another not to point fingers. The Arab men are not the only ones who are responsible for helping these people. It is a MUSLIM land, therefore, it is every muslim's responsibility to help the other. There are many young arab men who really do fight for their land, their people, and most importantly their deen. the question is not What have they done? the question is, What have we done?

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
wa eyaki 7abeebti
But I just read that this hadeeth is not completely right , search it in Arabic sites and you'll get درجة الحديث من حيث الصحة و الضعف

:)

krackpot

slave warrior caged
the enemy is within us. not only did Egypt stop the protesters entering Gaza via the Rafah border, they also prevented aid coming into Gaza via multiple countries including Scotland which resulted in a backlog of aid reaching those severly requiring aid by up to several days. to top that up, it was Egypt who provided money to build the zionist wall that surrounds the Palestinians which is worse than a prison, cutting through homes, streets, schools etc. imagine being a prisoner within your own home and country for doing what? for being a human! the Palestinians are suffering from a holocaust whilst the world turns a blind eye. they will soon be victorious,as our beloved Prophet peace be upon him informed us.

:SMILY309:
sister hana you words may cause allah's anger upon us.... isnt he keeping palestinians in their lands inspite of persecution???? YES we muslims are facing a HOLOCAUST but remember the laws nature allah has made... EVERY ACTION HAS AN EQUAL AND OPPOSITE REACTION....... one day the zionists will be in the situation we are in now, and will they get mercy of allah???? i dont think so.... they have not a single promise of mercy from allah. Read SURATUL MA'IDA and you will get sabr... and please dont ever say THEY WILL BE VICTORIOUS... they will never be.... ALLAH IS BEST OF ALL PLANNERS.... we muslims lack resources and when allah wants us to strike he will provide us.... we are not afraid to die,they are..... so who are victorious in this life and the next????

Our beloved Prother muhammed sallallahu Alaihi wa slaam said they will win a battle not the entire war. nobody has the power to plot against allah and win, allahu akbar:salah:

they are cowards so they will die as cowards.... inshallah but we must have patience, courage and turn towards allah than people like hosne mubarak.... they are all puppet governments and neither can they fight nor help..... the european countries which supported israel now are against them wat more proof of allah do you want???? Allah will help ummah given we stive hard for a cause. so be prepared, all muslims will have to make sacrifices in the future, some have to sacrifice their blood, their children and lives cos this is how wars are won. subhsnallah may allah help us from being persecuted....ameen

Yousef83

yes I agree 90% with you brother krackpot but you do suggest just sit and keep patience? Then why beloved Prophet(sav) joined many wars? Allah(c.c) would easly clear off all the ememies of Prophet's(sav) and Islam's.
I guess that condition also a sample for us.In which situation we have to be unite and fight against Kuffar

Imad

Assalamoelaikoem warahmatullahi wbarakatuh,

I really appreciate your love for the palestinians brother Randy, but use your brains before using your emotions. Your dua (supplication) is against the sunnah and quran

The dua ( supplication) you have done will not be answered, because it's unjust.

Assalamoelaikoem warahmatullahi wbarakatuh

krackpot

slave warrior caged
yes I agree 90% with you brother krackpot but you do suggest just sit and keep patience? Then why beloved Prophet(sav) joined many wars? Allah(c.c) would easly clear off all the ememies of Prophet's(sav) and Islam's.
I guess that condition also a sample for us.In which situation we have to be unite and fight against Kuffar

brother yusuf, i am siatuated in india. im ready to go to palestine barefooted with a shroud on my head but there is a war going on in the neighbouring country. im only 20yrs old.:( neither have i resources nor help.. you suggest me a way to help my brothers and sisters in palestine.

It is the duty of neighbouring countries to help one another but if they have decided to go against sunnah and make peace treaties with the disbelievers there is not much people like me can do...can we???

israel continues to recruit people from around the world to fight their war but wat are our so called powerful leaders doin??? throwing parties, buying football grounds, betting in las vegas, going on world tours and KEEPING THE ISLAMIC AID, PROTESTERS TO ENTER THE AFFECTED AND OCCUPIED AREA. shame be to the muslims who are worst than the kuffar...

if this is the condition of the powerful then the powerless weak people are bound to suffer..... please do correct me if im wrong..

And Allah and his Messenger know best

many christains and anti-zionist jews have joined the protest and our rulers are keeping them from entering gaza. these leaders should wear womens clothes and sit at home and let the courageous grandmothers run the country... mashallah hats off to women and their courage.

there was a time when 313 men outnumbered 1000 warriors with nothing but allah help.. one man was eqal to 100.... im sad that the lands they liberated by paying their blood has now lost significance among our men. now there is only dependency on corrupt countries which call themselves SUPERPOWERS and dictate our spoiled leaders. it is the people who have abandoned us. It is time to overthrow these puppets if we wish our children to see the entire arabia as a muslim block...... inshlalah may allah help the palestinain, iraqi and afghan resistance... ameen

hana*

:SMILY309:
sister hana you words may cause allah's anger upon us.... isnt he keeping palestinians in their lands inspite of persecution???? YES we muslims are facing a HOLOCAUST but remember the laws nature allah has made... EVERY ACTION HAS AN EQUAL AND OPPOSITE REACTION....... one day the zionists will be in the situation we are in now, and will they get mercy of allah???? i dont think so.... they have not a single promise of mercy from allah. Read SURATUL MA'IDA and you will get sabr... and please dont ever say THEY WILL BE VICTORIOUS... they will never be.... ALLAH IS BEST OF ALL PLANNERS.... we muslims lack resources and when allah wants us to strike he will provide us.... we are not afraid to die,they are..... so who are victorious in this life and the next????

Our beloved Prother muhammed sallallahu Alaihi wa slaam said they will win a battle not the entire war. nobody has the power to plot against allah and win, allahu akbar:salah:

they are cowards so they will die as cowards.... inshallah but we must have patience, courage and turn towards allah than people like hosne mubarak.... they are all puppet governments and neither can they fight nor help..... the european countries which supported israel now are against them wat more proof of allah do you want???? Allah will help ummah given we stive hard for a cause. so be prepared, all muslims will have to make sacrifices in the future, some have to sacrifice their blood, their children and lives cos this is how wars are won. subhsnallah may allah help us from being persecuted....ameen

brother, you have misunderstood my reply. when i said 'they' will be victorious, i mean we, the Muslims will be victorious one day soon over the yahood because this is what the Prophet peace be upon him prophesised.

hana*

you know i met a scottish lady, she was in her mid 70s, non-Muslim, and she went to Gaza and stood up to the israeli army. mashAllah, may Allah guide her to islam

krackpot

slave warrior caged
mashallah........ i know many elderly women are showing courage... among them is revert sister YVONE RIDLEY... may allah grant her jannah