Nothing Change But The Worst To Come Instead!

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Nothing Change But The Worst Is Yet To Come Instead!

:bismillah:
:salam2:
Greeting.

How are you my brother and sisters?
~May Allah swt blessed you
and your family with the best of health~Amin!

'Israel set for another war on Gaza'

Gaza, 2011
On the Latest News

1058meq.jpg

Image of what left of Gaza after the recent war.

Recent media reports have raised fears that Israel is planning another war on Gaza .

The reports suggest that Tel Aviv is planning to launch another war on Gaza, which has yet to recover from the December 2008-January 2009 war Israel launched on the impoverished strip.

Israel has increased and intensified its attacks on Gaza over the past few months, with many Palestinians killed or injured in the assaults.

In December, at least five people were killed in an Israeli airstrike on the town of Deir al-Balah in central Gaza. This was one of the deadliest attacks since the December 2008-January 2009 war, a Press TV correspondent reported.

The 22-day Israeli onslaught took the lives of more than 1,400 Palestinians, mostly civilians, in the populated coastal strip and left thousands more injured. It also inflicted over USD 1.6 billion in damages on the territory's economy.

Tel Aviv laid an economic siege on the Gaza Strip in June 2007 after Hamas took control of the coastal sliver.

In June 2010, Israel declared that it will ease the blockade described by the United Nations as "collective punishment" and "medieval."

A UN report, however, indicates that little has changed on the ground in Gaza after the announcement.

The report by 21 international organizations including Amnesty International and Oxfam in December said the reality is that there has been an increase in food and consumer goods coming into Gaza, but little increase in construction materials.

“The accumulation of many years of underdevelopment here every year becomes worse. We have exhausted all of the arrangements to try to cope.... It's the ordinary people who are suffering as a consequence,” said John Ging, the head of the United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East.

--------Agencies

Nothing Change But The Worst Is Yet To Come Instead!

Read also
V
Click:
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?p=492001#post492001

~May Allah swt help and protect The People Of Palestine~Amin!

Thank you for reading,
Take Care!

~Wassalam .

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Do not speak things that you do not know!

AMEEN. mslims leaders are corrupt

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آَمَنُوا أَطِيعُوا اللَّهَ وَأَطِيعُوا
الرَّسُولَ وَأُولِي الْأَمْرِ مِنْكُمْ
فَإِنْ تَنَازَعْتُمْ فِي شَيْءٍ فَرُدُّوهُ إِلَى اللَّهِ
وَالرَّسُولِ
إِنْ كُنْتُمْ تُؤْمِنُونَ بِاللَّهِ وَالْيَوْمِ الْآَخِرِ ذَلِكَ
خَيْرٌ وَأَحْسَنُ تَأْوِيلًا
Meaning of Ayah:
"O ye who believe! Obey Allah (swt) and Rasul
and ulil amri(Leader) among you.
Then if you are different opinions about something,
refer it to Allah (swt) (Qur'an) and Prophet (Sunnah),
if you truly believe in Allah (swt) and the Last Day.
That is more mainstream (for you) and the better the outcome.
"(Surah An-Nisa verse 59)

Please respect our Muslim's Leaders
Watch what you say
Do not speak things that you do not know!
brother
~May Allah swt forgive you~Amin!

EVERYBODY HAVE TO PLAY THEIR PART IN SAVING PALESTINE

Everybody Knows that Palestine
is holy Land to Christians and Catholics too
They have their Ancient churches
and there where their roots is.
Why are they kept numb and ignore
totally about saving their own roots???

Infact Christians and Catholic Old churches has been burned and
warned to be demolish by The Jews
All the Christians and Catholics people
over the world just acted though nothing has happened
and let only muslims repond to the brutally acted by the Jews
to palestine
as though only muslims own it totally!
This is so unfair!

Everbody know
Muslims,Christians and Catholics have the right
to Palestine
and why do only Muslims have to answer to The Jews ???
If they(Christians and Catholics) play wait and see
sooner there will be no marks
for them to return too
and by then isn't it too very late???

Thank you for reading,
Take care!
~Wassalam :)

Perseveranze

Asalaamu Alaikum,

Really don't know what to say, if Isreal do what they did before AGAIN and the Muslim leaders stay silent AGAIN... Then I really don't know what I would say. In Allah(swt) we put our trust.

MutlekM

:wasalam:
lahul wala ghut ila billah I too blame the rulers they should be the one leading us into the truth that is there responsibility and against oppression but instead they are only acting as puppets and are scared. ALLAH HUMA AHDI AL JAMEE3.
PEACE

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
How to break the Leader for christians and Catholics silent?

Asalaamu Alaikum,

Really don't know what to say, if Isreal do what they did before AGAIN and the Muslim leaders stay silent AGAIN... Then I really don't know what I would say. In Allah(swt) we put our trust.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brother
Israel is holy Land to Christians and Catholics too
they being silent too long and everybody
count them out because they never care
and still stay silent:SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153:
AGAIN..AND..AGAIN 4 toooo very long
Until
Nobody had even noticed since if they are part of it.

Thank you for reading

Take Care!~Wassalam :)

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
The more the stronger!!!

lahul wala ghut ila billah I too blame the rulers they should be the one leading us into the truth that is there responsibility and against oppression but instead they are only acting as puppets and are scared. ALLAH HUMA AHDI AL JAMEE3.
PEACE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maybe you
can help to break the silent
from The Leader of Christians and Catholics
all over the world to join in hand
helping Palestine,
Afterall Palestine is their Holy Land too :)

The more the stronger!!!
Here we have everybody doing their part,
and suppose to do,
and not scared like you mentioned!
Muslims as always,
involved and active since
and we get the Christians and Catholics too

In no time Palestine at Peace
and free from war!

Free from The cruel IDF@Zionist of Jews Israel.

~May Allah swt help us~Amin!

Thank you for reading,
Take Care!

MutlekM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maybe you
helping Palestine,

The more the stronger!!!
and suppose to do,
Muslims as always,

and free from war!

Thank you for reading,
Take Care!

I was saying the rulers were the ones scared. Although I am right with you when you said "The Leader of Christians(I'm guessing including protestants) and Catholics all over the world to join hands", but before that we have to organize ourselves as true Muslims. InshaAllaah Allaah will help me and every other Muslim show our true religion. My only argument with you was that our leaders are not true leaders(they arent doin there job as a muslim leader).
Peace:)

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
I was saying the rulers were the ones scared. Although I am right with you when you said "The Leader of Christians(I'm guessing including protestants) and Catholics all over the world to join hands", but before that we have to organize ourselves as true Muslims. InshaAllaah Allaah will help me and every other Muslim show our true religion. My only argument with you was that our leaders are not true leaders(they arent doin there job as a muslim leader).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It not fair to count them out(Christians and Catholics)
as Palestine
now is already facing at it critical zone of losing it identity.

The Jews has start burning their old churches and chasing the christians/catholics
occupant out.
Their Christians and Catholics leader still choose to keep ignoring:SMILY153: till now?

Click
V
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hjjiuwtt-SY

The Jews has start burning on churches in Jerusalem
"Israel's crime"
V
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1-zM0m1rNI

Brother,
We have done what we can all these years
~May Allah swt reward all those who have been helping Palestine to reach freedom~Amin!

Anyway
speaking is easier than done!
All those leader if choose to speak like you, i figure their thought is better than yours.

~May Allah swt help and guide us~Amin!

MutlekM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

as Palestine

The Jews has start burning their old churches and chasing the christians/catholics
occupant out.
Their Christians and Catholics leader still choose to keep ignoring:SMILY153: till now?
"Israel's crime"
Click
V

Brother,
~May Allah swt reward all those who have been helping Palestine to reach freedom~Amin!

Anyway
All those leader if choose to speak like you, i figure their thought is better than yours.

I am not counting them out, and i didnt know there were Palestinians who were Christians, question:why do you put "Christians and Catholics" arent they the same?

Anyway back on subject Other than the Christians and Catholic thing what are you trying to argue with me about?

I dont see many leaders standing against it(they may only speak) and I never said I was smarter than any leader so what point were you trying to get to when you said " All those leader if choose to speak like you, i figure their thought is better than yours."? Sorry I am just trying to straighten out what we are arguin about so we can stay on topic.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
PEACE

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am not counting them out, and i didnt know there were Palestinians who were Christians, question:why do you put "Christians and Catholics" arent they the same?

Anyway back on subject Other than the Christians and Catholic thing what are you trying to argue with me about?

I dont see many leaders standing against it(they may only speak) and I never said I was smarter than any leader so what point were you trying to get to when you said " All those leader if choose to speak like you, i figure their thought is better than yours."? Sorry I am just trying to straighten out what we are arguin about so we can stay on topic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was answering altogether to your statement that applying them
as acting as 'puppets and are scared'
and calling them as not true leaders
and all that you said earlier.

I am sure one shouldn't utter those words as they like if one didn't know the clear position the leaders are standing!

~All we do but only wait and see and the leaders are doing the jobs so atleast say nice things and give respect :)

Everybody is hoping for better since we witness the massacre in Gaza recently !

Anyway
brother
I will not comment any futher
I will respect your thought
and decision.

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=75597
~May Allah swt help and protect all muslim~Amin!

MutlekM

I said that they were puppets and were scared
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maybe you
helping Palestine,

The more the stronger!!!
and suppose to do,
Muslims as always,

and free from war!

Thank you for reading,
Take Care!
then you basically said that they weren't scared like i said but there is nothin that proves it.(tell me if I am understanding wrong plz)

So I replied that I'm wit you if you wanna join hands with Christians after we can organize a way to help the muslims(not knowing there were Christians in Palestine)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

as Palestine

occupant out.

Click
V
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hjjiuwtt-SY

"Israel's crime"
V

Brother,

Anyway

So then you cleared that part of Christians in Palestine and said "All those leader if choose to speak like you, i figure their thought is better than yours." Which i dont know what you were tryin to point out with that statement.
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was answering altogether to your statement that applying them as acting as puppets and are scared' and all that you said earlier.

I am sure one shouldn't utter those words as they like if one didn't know the clear position the leaders are standing!

~All we do but only wait and see and the leaders are doing the jobs so atleast say nice things and give respect :)

Everybody is hoping for better since we witness the massacre in Gaza recently !

In the end the statement is hanging in mid-air and we moved to whole nother topic lol. My statement was that Arabian leaders were acting as puppets and were scared. Which you didnt answer why they werent puppets and why they are not scared? sorry if i confused you.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Allah swt Knows Best!

I said that they were puppets and were scared

then you basically said that they weren't scared like i said but there is nothin that proves it.(tell me if I am understanding wrong plz)

So I replied that I'm wit you if you wanna join hands with Christians after we can organize a way to help the muslims(not knowing there were Christians in Palestine)

So then you cleared that part of Christians in Palestine and said "All those leader if choose to speak like you, i figure their thought is better than yours." Which i dont know what you were tryin to point out with that statement.

In the end the statement is hanging in mid-air and we moved to whole nother topic lol. My statement was that Arabian leaders were acting as puppets and were scared. Which you didnt answer why they werent puppets and why they are not scared? sorry if i confused you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And do not follow that of which you do not have knowledge. Indeed, the hearing, the sight and the heart - [you] will be asked about all of those." Qur'an, [17:36]

"He does not utter a [single] word, except that there is, with him, [an angel] ready and waiting [to record it]." Qur'an, [50:18]

"Whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day should say [something] good, or he should keep silent." [Bukhari, Muslim, Ahmad, Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah]

The Prophet Muhammad s.a.w (pbuh) said,
“Insulting a Muslim is an act of immorality and fighting him is an act of disbelief.” (Bukhari)

Prophet Muhammad s.a.w (pbuh) also said,
“Cursing a believer is like killing him.” (Bukhari)

Brother,

Like i said before, you didn't know in what situation the Arab Leaders
are standing and facing for example
not acting OR fight back didn't mean altogether that Arabian leaders were acting as puppets and were scared like what you figured.

The Jews for instance make many treaten
on The palestinian's life ,
Palestinian are stucked and trapped!
Israel has closed the border no one get out or enter
the country .
Palestinians are without proper food,education and no work!
i don't know if you know about the recent flotilla attacked,
the jews even killed some(no weapon) volunteer's unit!

I didn't confused but you didn't understand and failed to know
the whole situasion.
Read also
Gaza Situation Deteriorating: UNRWA
V
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=75601

That serious!

So if you can 'wake up'
The World Christians/Catholics's Leaders to carry the responsiblity
together on defending Palestine(their holy land too)
by all mean~Please!

~Wassalam.

MutlekM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And do not follow that of which you do not have knowledge. Indeed, the hearing, the sight and the heart - [you] will be asked about all of those." Qur'an, [17:36]

"He does not utter a [single] word, except that there is, with him, [an angel] ready and waiting [to record it]." Qur'an, [50:18]

"Whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day should say [something] good, or he should keep silent." [Bukhari, Muslim, Ahmad, Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah]

“Insulting a Muslim is an act of immorality and fighting him is an act of disbelief.” (Bukhari)

Prophet Muhammad s.a.w (pbuh) also said,
“Cursing a believer is like killing him.” (Bukhari)

Brother,

Like i said before, you didn't know in what situation the Arab Leaders
are standing and facing for example
not acting OR fight back didn't mean altogether that Arabian leaders were acting as puppets and were scared like what you figured.

The Jews for instance make many treaten
on The palestinian's life ,
Palestinian are stucked and trapped!
Israel has closed the border no one get out or enter
the country .
Palestinians are without proper food,education and no work!
i don't know if you know about the recent flotilla attacked,
the jews even killed some(no weapon) volunteer's unit!

I didn't confused but you didn't understand and failed to know
the whole situasion.
Read also
Gaza Situation Deteriorating: UNRWA
V
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=75601

That serious!

So if you can 'wake up'
The World Christians/Catholics's Leaders to carry the responsiblity
together on defending Palestine(their holy land too)
by all mean~Please!

~Wassalam.

I want to give some examples of Arabian leaders: current President of Yemen when there were shabab having demonstrations against his rule and him being afraid of what happened in Egypt started paying ppl to go and basically go against them with swords. Similar things in Egypt were happening. now i will quote what you quoted
Now shouldnt that concept also be for the president.
Also like Mubarak isnt he one of the most riches men of today?
And Egypt has some of the worst percentages for the poor similarly in Yemen.
Allaahu 3lam. You have your opinions and I have mine I completely see your point thanks for clarifying now you saw examples of mine.
PS: again why do you put Christians and Catholics arent they the same? thx just curious.

MalikBrother

That's why i am against the peace treaty between Egypt and Israel. If anything, that put our Palestine brothers and sisters in difficult situation, and they have already too much on their plates knowing what is happening to our Palestine brothers and sisters. Please, everyone in this forum pray for our Palestine brothers and sisters, and i yearn to see the united of Muslim countries to stand up against the oppression, injustice, and this kind of treatment, and Insha'Allah, we will witness very soon, Ameen!

MutlekM

That's why i am against the peace treaty between Egypt and Israel. If anything, that put our Palestine brothers and sisters in difficult situation, and they have already too much on their plates knowing what is happening to our Palestine brothers and sisters. Please, everyone in this forum pray for our Palestine brothers and sisters, and i yearn to see the united of Muslim countries to stand up against the oppression, injustice, and this kind of treatment, and Insha'Allah, we will witness very soon, Ameen!

Ameen brother. I will keep Palestine in my duas.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
I want to give some examples of Arabian leaders: current President of Yemen when there were shabab having demonstrations against his rule and him being afraid of what happened in Egypt started paying ppl to go and basically go against them with swords. Similar things in Egypt were happening. now i will quote what you quoted
Now shouldnt that concept also be for the president.
Also like Mubarak isnt he one of the most riches men of today?
And Egypt has some of the worst percentages for the poor similarly in Yemen.
Allaahu 3lam. You have your opinions and I have mine I completely see your point thanks for clarifying now you saw examples of mine.
PS: again why do you put Christians and Catholics arent they the same? thx just curious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1)
Ok
That good you got my point!

And
About President Husni Mubarak and all those
who you think has done injustice
Let Allah swt judge them!

Afterall
we can't see in other people view(outsiders comment)altogether,
about those leaders mode of LEADERSHIP.
There's always hypocrite around!
To spread rumours and bad mouth to caused more trouble.
We want to live in Peace
in this world not civil commotion!

And President Husni Mubarak there not much
to say about him now that he's leadership in Egypt already a history.
Egypt already set on the go
for a new beginning with President of their choice.
~May Allah swt help and guide them
and wish All the best for them~Amin!

2)
Christians worship only Jesus Christ not Virgin Mary(Jesus's Mother),
But Catholics adore and emphasize on Virgin Mary
worship her and Jesus Christ as well!
But some Catholic only remenber and respect her as Jesus Christ's mother
but worship only Jesus Christ.
They prefered to be differentiate if not there weren't be a margine between Christian and Catholic!

Hope you undersand!

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~May Allah swt guide, help And protect all muslims~Amin!

Thank you for reading,
Take care!