O Allah help me

Zayna85908

Is this another test my Lord?
Or is just me family being horrible towards islam?

Tried getting me to go see them but taking off my scarf in the street before getting to their house!!!!! how ridiculous???!!!?? I hate that for you Allah

I am very angry and now they sai i chose my religion over them, i did in a way but all I wanted to do was go n let em see my baby for an hour or so and just ignore my scarf/accept it. whats so hard?

Cananyone help me do you have any ideas?

I have my own family now, but they are so mean. They say Islam has been made up, I am angry ALOT!!! :angryblue:

I will:tti_sister:

a_brother

Make dua for us all
Aslamo alaikom sister

take it easy sister, you didn't do anything wrong... what they did and say, Allah knows about it... No one can harm (or benefit) you except what Allah allow it to be.... hang around muslims and attend masjid (a peaceful place)... be patient sister, this life is very short... May Allah make it easy for you:salah:

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
be pateint

Tried getting me to go see them but taking off my scarf in the street before getting to their house!!!!! how ridiculous???!!!?? I hate that for you Allah

wait what do u mean? do you mean u hate Allah for doing that to u, istagfirul Allah
heyyyyyy stop u have 2b patient. always be patient Allah(SWT) will rewrad u for that may makes easier for you.

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
be pateint

wait what do u mean? do you mean u hate Allah for doing that to u, istagfirul Allah
heyyyyyy stop u have 2b patient. always be patient Allah(SWT) will rewrad u for that may makes easier for you.

Hassan Khalid

Member of Islam:P
In the Name of God, Most Beneficent, Most Merciful

:salam2:

As brother and sister above me said, calm down, you haven't done anything wrong.

Remember, though, that many of those who were first called to Islam in its earliest days were often called to undergo severe trials and terrible punishments for the sake of Allah. Al-hamdu lillah, not many of us nowadays are put to such a test. The trials we face are very little compared to those who have gone before us.

So sister, you need to be patient with them. When you pray, offer prayers for them, that Almighty Allah will dispose them to accept your decision. Pray that He will use you to open their eyes to what Islam is really like.

Finally, I want you to reflect on your ability to control your temper. What seems to be the problem? Why do you lose your temper? What makes you angry? Realize that anger is not something pleasing to Allah Most High. The Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) has told us to suppress our anger as much as possible. According to the Prophet, if you are angry and standing up, then you should sit down. If you are angry and sitting down, then you should lie down. Have you ever tried doing this? Think about what is being said here and then remember it the next time you are angry. Insha’allah, even if you do get angry, remember especially that you should not raise your hand against your wife or your children or anyone for that matter. The next time you find yourself losing your temper, suppress your anger, restrain yourself and insha’allah Allah Most High will reward you! Make du’a to Allah to forgive you. And Allah knows best.

ShyHijabi

Rerread the sentence, she said she hated that FOR Allah. In other words she hates their behavior for the sake of Allah.

Insha’allah, even if you do get angry, remember especially that you should not raise your hand against your wife or your children or anyone for that matter.

Does anyone read these posts completely? This is a sister, she never raised her hand, she didn't even lose her temper.
Wasalaam

~Sarah

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
Assalamu Alaykum,

Sister the best advice i could give you would be patience because Allah SWT will reward in unexpect place. May Allah SWT easy your pain. Insha'allah i will keep you in my duas.

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
:salam2:

Sister Zayna , you can remove your scarf in the house when you see your parents. You do not have to keep it on. Keep it on when you are outside the house , but remove it when you have already entered the house, provided the house is not filled with anyone besides your parents, and females and others.

Im not sure if that answers your question.....

amirah80

*Fear Allah*

I am very angry and now they sai i chose my religion over them, i did in a way but all I wanted to do was go n let em see my baby for an hour or so and just ignore my scarf/accept it. whats so hard?

Cananyone help me do you have any ideas?

I have my own family now, but they are so mean. They say Islam has been made up, I am angry ALOT!!! :angryblue:

I will:tti_sister:

Salam Alaikum Sister,

I have converted to Islam 5 years ago and I am the only muslim in my family so I can relate. Hold steadfast in your prayers and be patient with your family. Insha'Allah in due time they will except your decision to convert.
Allah knows best and is All Mighty.
Surat 2 Ayah 121
Those we have given the book follow it as it aught to be followed, they believe in it, and whoever disbelieves in it, they shall be the losers.:hearts:

Zayna85908

Ok I dont have a temper brothers and sisters, I am just hating wat they said FOR Allah I am with Allah and I am being patient. Waiting til they calm down after they told me they r too embarrassed to see me with a scarf. So I will be patient and wait til they have come to see my religion is what i want and they accept it.

I was just little angry at first when she said these things to me but I am ok.

Salam