O Christ-worshipers! A Poem

Perseveranze

[yt]7Fe1Oj_LRSQ[/yt]

Ibn al-Qayyim al-Jawziyya (1292-1350CE / 691 AH- 751 AH) was a prominent Muslim jurist during Islam's Golden Age (Islamic Renaissance).

Apart from his jurisdistic prowess, he was also competent in composing qasidah (Arabic poetry).

May Allah(swt) be pleased with him and grant him Paradise Inshallah. What a great refuter and poet he was.

auroran

:salam2:

Claiming that God came down and was killed (and also was dependent on food, water, etc.) is an insult towards Allaah azza wa jal. How can a group of people kill God when he's Sustaining the universe.

Isn't funny how one can kill God?

Perseveranze

Claiming that God came down and was killed (and also was dependent on food, water, etc.) is an insult towards Allaah azza wa jal. How can a group of people kill God when he's Sustaining the universe.

Isn't funny how one can kill God?

Yup. I learned something new though, they chrish the cross but they don't cherish the coffin. Wonder why this is.

spider33

I found recently that if you question christians about the legitamicy of the bible some of those who say they are strong believers get kind of hostile.....but I find that muslims are normally pretty good at being asked questions and having islam questioned.....I do find christianity pretty unbelievable as most of what they tend to believe in has been twisted and changed by so many different people over the centuries, but the qu'ran has never been corrupted.

sachin4islam

Assalamu Alaikum:

1. Say (O Muhammad ()): "He is Allah, (the) One.

2. "Allah-us-Samad (The Self-Sufficient Master, Whom all creatures need, He neither eats nor drinks).

3. "He begets not, nor was He begotten;

4. "And there is none co-equal or comparable unto Him."

Regards.