* O Muslims, Increase in Number! *

OsMaN_93

Here to help
:salam2:

[yt]6-3X5hIFXYU[/yt]

This a video made by christians, lol, but it benefits us.
Edited!:ma:

palestine

Servant of Allah
Lol. i loved it! i loved that we are increasing, but i was laughing at his ignorance. "as believers...blah blah". puh-lease!!!! hehe. jazakAllahu khayran. this was a great news!
Allahu akbar! Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar!
muslims keep increasing your children if possible. :)
asalamu alaykum wrwb.

miss_sunshine

"fear Allah Only"
sure the muslims will dominate the world inshAllah. The guy in the video seem to be really worried about the increasing number of muslims.:) "O" Allah Increase the Ummah of MOhammmed:saw: :tti_sister:

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalaamu Alaikum:D
Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar!
lol, *THIS IS A CALL TO ACTION!* that was funny, he just said the NUMBERS are inreversable how are they going to do it??? It's all Allah's mercy and grace and we THANK Allah for this. InshaAllah ISLAM WILL DOMINATE THE WORLD for IT'S THE RELIGION of ALLAH THE MOST HIGH!
JazakaAllah khairan for sharing akhi fiAllah, it was interesting video:D
Allah hafiz now and always:D

BigAk

Thats going too far bro.

I urge you to edit your post. We are supposed to display respect and love to our Christian neighbors as we're commanded in the Quran (in terms of dialog) and shown by the Sunnah of our beloved Muhammad (pbu). How else do you supposed to gain them to Islam???

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
I urge you to edit your post. We are supposed to display respect and love to our Christian neighbors as we're commanded in the Quran (in terms of dialog) and shown by the Sunnah of our beloved Muhammad (pbu). How else do you supposed to gain them to Islam???

Dear brother our Prophet s.a.w.s thought us to respect them,but not love them.Alhamdulillah we respect Christians (those who folow thier Book),but we can not love those who does not accept Allah like One God and who do not obey His Holy Comands given in His only accepted religion,SubhanAllah.

May Allah guide us all

:wasalam:

safiya58

and of what avail is it?

sorry brothers and sisters when I say that... but of what avail is it if we grow in number and even if we outnumber all the others but we are weak. Today we are not small in number, too... but still there are muslim countries which are occupied and so many civilians of us have to suffer unbearable pain ... even the muslims are so great in number... and many muslims don´t even know the basics of their deen... the lifestyle of many muslims also of those living in muslim countries is not very diffrent than the lifestyle of non-believers... again I´m sorry I didn´t wanted to disapoint you... but it is of no use if we increase in number but sametime decrease in faith...

:wasalam: