OBAMA ELECTED AS PRESIDENT

Status
Not open for further replies.

muslimah-2k8

Obama has said that he will attack on Makkah and madina , if he wins. I dont know if you have read that.

So, lets see what happens. I am eager to see the muslim ummah unnited against these offenders

i don't think obama said that...it was Colorado Republican Tom Tancredo who said that... check the facts before you post...

Almeftah

No sooner had we come to terms with Obama, that we have another "solution provider" come up with a deterrent to a nuclear attack on USA. Mr. Tom Tancredo, a republican presidential candidate, bid to out do Obama by clearing a policy position that he would attack Mecca and Medina as a deterrant to a nuclear attack on USA soil.

The fact that this comes from a Republican candidate just goes to say how out of touch with the Muslim world these folks are. It is not as if the Muslim population of the world lives in these two cities. How many more militants will such an event raise? And what of investigating a nuclear attack on the USA? So since the Americans attacked Baghdad and Kabul, the Muslims of the world should attack the Pope's residence? A more absurd solution to world problems has never been made.

Quoted from: The Dosti Show

Republicans want war against the world.

abu turaab

:salam2:either Obama or McCain...who is more compatible with muslims?...we might find one more inclined towards muslims collecting some points after a whole lot of debating...yet we shouldn't forget that the politicians of anywhere in this world usualy don't fulfill the promises they make with people and USA is no exception!!..specialy when it comes to the weak minorities like muslims..both obama and McCain neglected muslims visibly..there's no consideration and respect for muslims anywhere!!.dear bro and sis...this weak and humilating position of muslims is a punishment from ALLAH because of astounding injustice and intolerance in our societies...and because of stagnance in our thoughts and lack of tenderness towards each other!!..we muslims seem more stingy,ethnic,heratbreaking and unforgiving towards each other than we are with the non-muslims!!!...and remember brothers and sisters every matter is in ALLAH's hand!!..he helps muslims through HIS obedience only..untill we don't quit these devastating attitudes and attributes,ALLAH will continue punishing us and no obama or King Abdullah or else could help us!!...May ALLAH help us to change according to HIS will!!...Aameen..ya rab-al-Aalamen!!

justoneofmillion

My husband is a immagrant and his mother is in the process of getting a visa.

Your genralization is not flattering.

:salam2:what do you mean by immigrant!according to the native Americans the real owners of that land, you re all immigrants .I don t see why some are more immigrants than others subhanallah i can t stand this but i guess it is a deeply rooted DNA molecule moving back to catch melancholic past times in the unconscious of some people,while writing down pleasant sounding poems with a sweet smelling note of humanism,that still insults the air we all breath in the same way.It s big time to change this perception all over the world not just in your little island over there.Black, White ,Brown or Yellow when it comes to politics they all see Green nowadays.I have no idealized leader in mind am my own,the real one has left a while ago S.A.W .Am happy to see you being happy, but i have to disagree with you on that one ,just a matter of concepts no ill thoughts at all.
wassalaam
jameel

Shahzad

plz dont write disgracefull posts. :)
@Justoneofmillion: that truth might be harder to gasp by any NATIVE american.
@muslimah: And Tancredo belongs to which party?

diane_k

I AM PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN TODAY!

AT LAST!!!! The voice of the people overthrew the cronies in Washington! Bush will be leaving office with his tail between his legs and a world that KNOWS tomorrow will be better because WE THE PEOPLE saw the light of HOPE and FAITH in a better world! I am so excited, so humbled and so pleased that even though my closest of friends were die hard McCain supporters as were my parents....that the rest of the country knew which choice had to be made and without PREJUDICE voted for OBAMA! I do believe that somehow we have saved or redeemed our persona to the world.

GOD BLESSS THE USA TODAY AND FOREVER and may he guide OBAMA to be a fair, just unifier in the country and the world!!!!!!

Salem9022

as-salaam alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu

what really gets to me is that there are muslims here who are telling us that this Kaffir Man called Obama is going change things for us Muslims????

when was the last time a kaffir changed things for the good of Muslims? or when was the last time a kaffir was working for the Muslims??

13:11 For each (person), there are angels in succession, before and behind him. They guard him by the Command of Allah. Verily! Allah will not change the good condition of a people as long as they do not change their state of goodness themselves (by committing sins and by being ungrateful and disobedient to Allah). But when Allah wills a peoples punishment, there can be no turning back of it, and they will find besides Him no protector.

Also what gets to me is that there are Muslims on this forum and in the world who believe that this Kaffir and others like him will help Bring Peace in the Middle East?

when was the last time a Kaffir helped bring peace in Middle East which is Muslim Lands? why I don't understand is that these muslims are trying to give the keys of Muslim Lands to this Kuffar on a silver platter so he can keep it and safe guard? is this Kuffar More Deserving to be given the Keys to the Muslim Lands just because he is Black? or his father was a Former Muslim? or that he Openly says he is a kaffir Cross worshipper?

They are giving Muslim Lands in the Middle East and telling this Kaffir to go and resolve it for Us Muslims as if this is ever going to happen. Unless these muslims are telling us that they want the Muslim lands in the middle east to be given to the americans and the kuffar? I dont really understand this do these muslims think that the middle east belongs to the Kuffar and Americans that they are the ones that need to resolve the issues there?

There are those as well you are saying he can help to bring solve the Palestinian and Israeli Issue and resolve the issue, how can this be done in the eyes of Muslims when this man believes Jersusalem will always be in the hands of the Zionists?
[yt]bWrvPvo8yXc[/yt]
[yt]saBv2OaOyow&feature=related[/yt]

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum.

MrMuslim, may Allaah reward him, stressed posting well and not pointlessly. It seems that even after 10 or so posts being deleted, people still can't compose themselves. Further yet, these threads seem to follow on one another, the same points being repeated and argued.

Sorry guys but this thread is closed until further notice...

Was-salaamu `alaykum

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom

Jazaak Allah khair brother Al-Kashmiri on closing the thread or they would killed each other in arguing a simple and silly subject, before I write I just want to make sure that every one understand I am not defending any one here or supporting any one the thread was Only saying OBAMA is elected president.

I wish we as Muslim think before we open our mouth and stop believing anything been said in the media. Yes he is not a Muslim but he was born to a Muslim father, he is close to his grand mother who is a Muslim, he lived some of his child hood in Muslim country and one of his best friend is a Muslim.

During his campaign he personally called the 2 Muslim women who were removed from behind the podium at a rally in Detroit he called them personally and apologized to them for the behavior of his staff.

http://afp.google.com/article/ALeqM5jfXRK7bSCugwY9XFaEROz6yoAnNQ

So at least he have little of understanding of Islamic Faith not like other stupid people, I have never heard in a news **which I am 100% sure will show up in Google search** that he said he will attack Makah and Madinah he was against the war in Iraq from first day!

Beside in the video he saying that these holy site is not only important for Jews but for Muslims and Christians too

Well yes he support the Jews, what you expect him to win without supporting them? But he is the least **WE hope** PAIN to Muslims.

Beside why we are talking about others and we as Muslim cant even live with each other in peace, look at to your leaders before talking about others when did Pakistan respected their own citizens ? when did any of Muslim leaders respected their citizens ?

I just wonder do we go blind when it comes to rules of the site I posted them in this thread but I am sure none bothered to re read them again before posting and writing

Just as reminder

I want to remind my self and every one that the main purpose and objective of TTI. the Mission statement of the site is as follow

we are dedicated to bringing the latest Islamic videos, media and information to help challenge the negative propaganda spread by the media and to educate people about Islam and the Muslim World. The hatred some people might show towards Islam and the ill-practices of some Muslims should not hinder a Person from seeking the truth!

We know new people come on the site who trying to understand Islam or get knowledge about Islam , but we as Muslim write and bash them and generalize them in everything, we don’t differentiate between good or bad, I just want some one to answer me.

Where were the people who tried to break siege of Gaza by going in Boat and endanger their lives? Where they from Muslim countries, or send by one of our Muslim leaders?

After bashing them we complain that people don’t understand Islam, and expect the non Muslims to understand the Islam.

If you want get respect give respect to others and stop jumping to conclusion because Allah the only one who KNOWS the future, we don’t have to worry about the future

Wa salaam alikom

again as advise please think before you P O S T and read this

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37906

Wa salaam Alikom

Status
Not open for further replies.