Obama warns over Pakistan strike!!!!

Also used to be known as barack Hussein Obama a long time ago that is joined the church in 1996.....and now is known as only Barack obama....can a muslim kill him?......

Barack Obama has said he would order military action against al-Qaeda in Pakistan without the consent of Pakistan's government.
Mr Obama made the comments in a speech outlining his foreign policy positions.

In his speech at the Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars, in Washington, Mr Obama said General Pervez Musharraf, Pakistan's president, must do more to end terrorist operations in his country
If not, Pakistan would risk a troop invasion and the loss of hundreds of millions of dollars of US aid during an Obama presidency, the candidate said

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Brother let the fool speak on...his chances of winning the presidency are the same as the Cubs winning the world series or the Redskins winning the Superbowl.
At best he will be Clinton's running mate to bring the black votes..so you will have the liberal gay black hispanic vote block. However, she is so tight with the Zionists many moderate voters fear her.
Even Oprah can not help him!

califmuslimah

Obama is Crazy!!!

I hope people will understand that Obama is not in the best interest for Muslims in America. And yes he did say that he'd bomb Pakistan. Ya Allah, he is a nut case. His father was Muslim but he has sided with the Kufr! :SMILY286:

kayleigh

I hope people will understand that Obama is not in the best interest for Muslims in America. And yes he did say that he'd bomb Pakistan. Ya Allah, he is a nut case. His father was Muslim but he has sided with the Kufr! :SMILY286:

His father was an atheist, actually.

But yes I agree, Obama isn't in the best interest of Muslims. But I'd still prefer him over Clinton.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
:salam2:

Pakistani's (everywhere) would go crazy. And thats an understatement.