Oh Dear Mother!

palestine

Servant of Allah
:salam2:
dear brothers and sisters please read the following inshallah.

Asalamu Alaykum ya ummi. Oh Mother i'm in so much pain, so much pain that you cannot imagine...I bore it with patience and wiped away my tears. ummi i was told that you gave me away when i was young...that you left me to be with someone else's family other than my own. oh mother how much pain i had to bear growing up with another family who appreciated me not, who loved me not and who had only used me to complete their chores! Mother was i a burden that you ran away from me...did i mean nothing to you? Ummi i've grown up all my life without you, without my father, without a real family. Ummi everynight i cried, everynight i locked myself up in my room because i could not bear to be neglected, isolated and even tortured.
Now i'm all grown up, i'm on my own and searching for my own family to raise. Mother i write this to you, not because i want money from you but because i wanted you to know that , that young child you left behind has gone through many hardships but is now on her own - taking care of herself. Allah was my only friend, he took care of me when you had abandoned me, he sheltered me and protected me. mother he took care of me and gave me everything i needed! he gave me freedom and took me under his wings. Mother what kind of a heart did you have- leaving me on the doorsteps of some strangers?! My heart longs to have a mother of my own which i never had...but mother i'm alive and well, and i just wanted you to know that now i'm all grown up and enjoying my own life. But the memories of pain have been marked in my heart, my heart is wounded mother because you had abandoned me. Mother take care - good bye.
:astag::girl3:

brothers and sisters this is something i wrote and i wrote it for those who are unable to say this or write this- because everyone deserves to know how orphaned children or abandoned kids feel. of course i have a family alhamdulillah but i had heard many stories of abandoned children and wanted to let you peak in their world. asalamu alaykum.

halah

:salam2:

O dear sister you brought tears into my eyes :SMILY23:may Allah forgive those who don't deserve to be mothers.