old videos?

shalom, i see that most of the videos you have posted on your website are really old like 2005, 06 and 07. there are some amongst you who are trying to pass them off as new ones. is deception allowed in islam?

salahdin

Does it matter if the video is old or new ?. I dont think so ,its the message that counts , the message that one isn trying to deliver thats what counts in the end. Here at tti we are here to learn and not to deceive people. I have been a member of tti for a while and i never come across somebody who are trying to pass old video as as new ones. If say i post an old video is it deception ? By the way deception is not allowed in islam?

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
Does it matter if the video is old or new ?. I dont think so ,its the message that counts , the message that one isn trying to deliver thats what counts in the end. Here at tti we are here to learn and not to deceive people. I have been a member of tti for a while and i never come across somebody who are trying to pass old video as as new ones. If say i post an old video is it deception ? By the way deception is not allowed in islam?

:salam2:
thats exaclty what im thinking does it matter if the video is old or new
the main things is what message is being delieverd.
im confused hope some one could answer your question
inshaAllah

:wasalam:

*Jasmine*

shalom, i see that most of the videos you have posted on your website are really old like 2005, 06 and 07. there are some amongst you who are trying to pass them off as new ones. is deception allowed in islam?

i guess people care more about the information they need than the age of the video and i dont really think it matters like the other members said

ShyHijabi

There a few things about this poster that have me viewing him with a jaundiced eye. The screenname "DiplomaticMuslim" but the profile shows "other" as a belief system. Also, he asks many common sense questions about Islam that any Muslim knows. (about removing hijab and shaving the beard, whether it's allowed or not) So I think the only deceptive one so far is the person with Muslim in their screenname with the only desire to cause fitnah.

IbnAhmad

There a few things about this poster that have me viewing him with a jaundiced eye. The screenname "DiplomaticMuslim" but the profile shows "other" as a belief system. Also, he asks many common sense questions about Islam that any Muslim knows. (about removing hijab and shaving the beard, whether it's allowed or not) So I think the only deceptive one so far is the person with Muslim in their screenname with the only desire to cause fitnah.

salaam

i completely agree with you sister :)

wassalam

no that doesn't really matter. whatever i state in the computer is not going to really change my religion. if a buddhist states islam in the profile, doesnt make him a muslim. vice versa, other doesnt make me a non muslim

AbdAllah84

Jazakallah Khair sister,

Probably 'shalom', was a slip of the tongue as well. Nothing wrong with the saying though, means the same as 'Salam', but Muslims don't address one another with that saying (atleast not pracitising one's ---- as claimed on another thread).

AbdAllah84

no that doesn't really matter. whatever i state in the computer is not going to really change my religion. if a buddhist states islam in the profile, doesnt make him a muslim. vice versa, other doesnt make me a non muslim

But lacking basic knowledge of Islam can make one a Non-Muslim, one has to be very careful. ** Just an advice **