Online Arabic Lessons - MSA/Classical Arabic

muslimah_mtl

AlhamduliLlah
Assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullah

I found this site http://onlinearabiclessons.blogspot.com/ and wanted to share with you the information that i was given
You have 10 days to apply inshaAllah otherwise you'll have to wait till the summer (July)
wa salamu alaykum

اللغــــــــــــة العربيــــــــــــة

We are proud to pronounce the launch of our online Skype Course, “Intensive Modern Standard Arabic I”.

This course is designed for those students who are already able to read the Arabic script.

The course will be using Madinah Book 1 as a reference point but the syllabus will be much wider and thus, appropriate material will be distributed as necessary. It touches on subjects taught in Madinah Book 2 and 3.

The primary focus will be on Grammar and Morphology.

Summary of course;

* The course will consist of 10 one hour lessons.

* The syllabus will be structured around the formulation of sentences according to the strict rules of Grammar and Morphology.

* We will be covering; nominal/verbal sentences, possessive constructions, adjectives, diptotes, verbs/conjugation, case endings, gender, number, definiteness, tanween and more.

Our teachers have vast experiences in Arabic, as well as years of teaching experiences behind them. They have studied the art of “Points of Articulation” and therefore are in a position to correct your pronunciation as part of the course.

Our tutors also have contacts in the Middle East and would be able to oversee as well as advise on studying abroad should there be a desire to do so.

Visit the course website on http://onlinearabiclessons.blogspot.com/
Application forms can be obtained from [email protected]

Below is a question taken out from Lesson 5 of the course.

Question

Translate and give the grammatical breakdown for the sentence, “The two small notebooks in the classroom are beautiful”.

Answer

Translation

اَلـدَّفْـتَـرانِ الـصَّـغِـيـرَانِ فِـي الْـفَـصْـلِ جَـمِـيـلان

Grammar

اَلـدَّفْـتَـرانِ مبتدأ مرفوع وعلامة رفعه الألف
الـصَّـغِـيـرَانِ نعت مرفوع وعلامة رفعه الألف
فِـي حرف جر
الْـفَـصْـلِ اسم مجرور وعلامة جره الكسرة
جَـمِـيـلانِ خبر مرفوع وعلامة رفعه الألف

Student comments include;

“Studying MSA Level 1 at the Institute of Ibn Manthoor has enabled me to understand various rules of grammar in a manner that I had not yet encountered in a whole year at university.”

“The class notes, the live sessions and homework questions were all beautifully orchestrated in a clear and concise manner with allocated question and answer sessions to clear any confusion.”

“Subhanaallah, where can I start! The course has most definitely exceeded all my expectations.”

“Studying Arabic at this Institute was a great opportunity and I am thankful to Allaah (subhaanahu wa ta’aalaa) for making this available for us all. Initially I thought that it would just be your average Arabic Lessons, but it was so much more than that Mashaa'Allaah. It exceeded any expectations I had.”

ابـــــــن منظـــــــور

zahrany

MAY~u~B~HPPI~!4EVER!
Assalamu alaikum
Masha'Allah jazakillahu khair for sharing sister
May Allah bless you :)
Arabic is important :)

muslimah_mtl

AlhamduliLlah
Assalamu alaikum
Masha'Allah jazakillahu khair for sharing sister
May Allah bless you :)
Arabic is important :)

wa alaykumu salam wa rahmatullah ukhti : )
Wa anti min ahli ljaza'
Ameen to your du'a and may Allah bless you too and protect you :hearts:
:wasalam: