"Other times" for Salah.

yellowFlower

TRUST in Allah [SWT]
Assalamu Alaikum. Insha'Allah all is well for you and everything.

I've got a question about Salah. I, myself, is recently a revert, Alhamdulilah and my strict parents are the ones who don't know while my siblings do. I've been caught in praying from my parents a couple of times and they demanded me to stop and of course, I didn't, Alhamdulilah. However, I've been reading another post on IslamQA about if one is afraid to be harmed by others, then one can pray with no obvious movements as long as the pure intention of doing Salah is in one's heart. I also read another post there about one can also pray in a room which there is a toilet room next to it, but there's wall/door in between.

So, my concern is that I think my parents are getting suspicious more and more as I always have to go in the room often which there is a toilet room next to it, but consists a door in between and that room has locks since I don't have one for my room. My parents know that I don't go in there that often and when I go in there, I always keep the door opened and suppose one day, they will ask me what I was doing there as I go in there very often, I really don't want to lie or try to avoid to answer. I know that lie is forbidden in Islam, but the point is that I don't want to get in trouble. So, the question is that is it okay if one is to make other times to pray in that room and other times to pray anywhere with no obvious movements due to the suspicious my parents are having?

Mumin01

As Salamo Alekum wa rahmatAllahi wa barakatu

its great to know your a revery and Alhamdu lillah you have the strong intention to pray. The Prophet Peace and Blessings of Allah subhanahu wa talaa said that him and his follows are allowed the right to pray anywhere on earth. So in truth you can pray in any clean place

My advice would be that you should more or less leave the house when u want to pray. Go to a park of some sort and any place where your parents would no suspect you praying ( like a friends house or school or something) and try that. in this case, since your parents are preventing you from praying, you are allowed to lie to them on the premise that you are trying to pray but your parents are prohibiting you from doing so

Take care and trust in Allah

Salam

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer
Assalamu Alaikum. Insha'Allah all is well for you and everything.

I've got a question about Salah. I, myself, is recently a revert, Alhamdulilah and my strict parents are the ones who don't know while my siblings do. I've been caught in praying from my parents a couple of times and they demanded me to stop and of course, I didn't, Alhamdulilah. However, I've been reading another post on IslamQA about if one is afraid to be harmed by others, then one can pray with no obvious movements as long as the pure intention of doing Salah is in one's heart. I also read another post there about one can also pray in a room which there is a toilet room next to it, but there's wall/door in between.

So, my concern is that I think my parents are getting suspicious more and more as I always have to go in the room often which there is a toilet room next to it, but consists a door in between and that room has locks since I don't have one for my room. My parents know that I don't go in there that often and when I go in there, I always keep the door opened and suppose one day, they will ask me what I was doing there as I go in there very often, I really don't want to lie or try to avoid to answer. I know that lie is forbidden in Islam, but the point is that I don't want to get in trouble. So, the question is that is it okay if one is to make other times to pray in that room and other times to pray anywhere with no obvious movements due to the suspicious my parents are having?
Saalam,

I'm don't think I know the answer to your question, but the best recomendation I can give you is when it is time for prayer, try to find other places. Friend's house, parks, if your'e able to the Mosque would be the perfect place (if there is any nearby and if you have transportation).
Plus the benefit of praying at the Masjid is much greater.
:wasalam:

Shoaib

yellowFlower

TRUST in Allah [SWT]
Jazakallah Khair for your answers.

The problem is that I'm strictly not allowed to go out unless I'm with any of my siblings. Unfortunately, most of the times they have their own things to do like to go work, college, or out with their partner the whole days.

EDIT - - -
By the way, I was wondering if in this situation... one can be able to combine prayers?

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer
Perhaps I could be wrong, but I believe the Sahabas and RasulAllah, joined the to 3 during difficult circumstances.
Fajr and Duhr being one.
Asr and Magreb being one. and Lastly Isha.

Perhaps some one else can shed some light on this issue?

That is really unfortunate that you have to be in this situation.
I'm assuming you're still young, hopefully your situation changes when you go to the University.

Jazakallah Khair,

Shoaib

nori suja'i

wa'alaikum salam sister yellowflower,
i am so sorry for u sister, i suggest u just perform five times daily prayer its fine already but if u have special prayer like 'hajat' u can do it at night when all yr family are sleeping or before down (normally 4.30am). u can pray at any corners of yr house provided its clean accept toilet. your intention must be USOLLI SUNNATAN HAJAATEE ROKA'ATAINI LILLAHI TA'ALA and try request for yr 'hajat' at the last prostration of yr prayer in your heart - Allah knows.

insyaAllah i'll back u up in my prayer sister.....

yellowFlower

TRUST in Allah [SWT]
Ahh.... :eek: for this situation, I've been trying to contact the mosques in the West since I live there and I've been using this website called IP-relay.com since I'm hearing impaired annnnnnnd.... there are soo many numbers dialed and no one is picking it up except one, but he hung up on me twice. T__T

And Brother/Sister nori suja'i - - - Can you please explain to me what the term you mentioned means? Hajat?

And Jazakallah Khair to the rest who answered.

yellowFlower

TRUST in Allah [SWT]
Salam.

One more question... just curious—in this situation like I mentioned in the previous post in this thread, is it okay that one can repeat their prayer if they prayed with no obvious movements, but at times... like, parents are not around, is it okay to repeat that prayer in the right way?