Overwhelmed with school

Waseem203

Young Muslim
Salam brothers and sisters,

As an update for my high school situation, I *plan* to transfer schools when the semester is over. But as of now I have a huge problem. You see, I have a Chemistry assignment due tomorrow, another one coming up, a chemistry exam on Wednesday, a French test on Monday, a technology test on Tuesday, and a Business assignment package due Thursday. I have no free time. I find myself studying and studying all the time that I have no leisure to spend anymore. I do not consider myself to be a huge procrastinator. I would like to see if others in or had been in high school had experienced this problem because I really feel tied up.

Salam/

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
Assalamu alaikom, oh my.....is high school really that tough!!!!!! I'm scared!!!! I just started it and its not that hard for me. It's probably going get really hard right?! Wow thats scary!! Well, I hope everything goes well for you inshaALLAH!!!! Don't tell me other things thats going to happen in high school. I'M SCARED!!!!!!!! Sorry i didn't answer your question. Wasalam.

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum.

No akh, for me high school was a a breeze, they didn't burden us with work and loads of deadlines as oppose to studying at uni! May Allaah make matters easy for you.

Was-salaam

justcelebre

Salam,

I did high school and A levels and I can tell you that yes, it is tough! There are loads of studying and not to mention, revision to do? InsyaAllah if you know how to divide your time properly you'll be able to finish studying/revision/assignments.

liaa

Salam brothers and sisters,

As an update for my high school situation, I *plan* to transfer schools when the semester is over. But as of now I have a huge problem. You see, I have a Chemistry assignment due tomorrow, another one coming up, a chemistry exam on Wednesday, a French test on Monday, a technology test on Tuesday, and a Business assignment package due Thursday. I have no free time. I find myself studying and studying all the time that I have no leisure to spend anymore. I do not consider myself to be a huge procrastinator. I would like to see if others in or had been in high school had experienced this problem because I really feel tied up.

Salam/

:( i think yes.. i am in highschool too and i fell the same way, wednsday morning is math test , at evening english classes, thursday test at history, friday informatic, saturday is excelence center at anathomy ! and sunday i have to learn for mondayy :D i have no free time and i hate highschool and i can't wait to finishh itt!! inshAllahh!! i pray so i finish it faster cause this is makin my life hell :((!!!!!

nori suja'i

u need to secrifice most of ur leisure time like watching tv, hanging around with friends accept in a group discussions - i'm a Cambridge Higher Certificate Holder in my time (equivalent with GCE A now) but in my mother language. only i thing that make me regretted was i did'nt proceed to u cause i was eager to work, to have my own money. I pray u'll be successful in ur study, ameen.