Allahu Akbar! PALESTINE UNDER ATTACK!/BAITUL MUQADDIS /AL AQSA UNDER ATTACK!

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

Senior Hezbollah commander Wissam al-Tawil killed in Israeli air strike in southern Lebanon​

1704735087919.png

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

US Afraid Israel Won't Win Two-Front War Against Hamas & Hezbollah​

The US Defense Intelligence Agency has said that Israel would have "difficulty succeeding" in a two-front war against both Hamas and Hezbollah.
1704739231714.png

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

Gaza death toll exceeds 23,000 as 249 killed by Israel in 24 hours​

The Israeli military is continuing to pound Gaza, bombing central and southern areas of the territory. At least 249 Palestinians have been killed in the last day, according to Gaza's health ministry. The few remaining staff at Al Aqsa Hospital in the centre of the strip say they can't cope with the number of casualties. The World Health Organization says Gaza’s healthcare is on its knees, and calling for urgent action to protect hospitals. More than 23,000 Palestinians have been killed and more than 58,000 wounded since the war began.

1704739639422.png

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

Tensions high as Israeli raids continue across the West Bank​

Tensions are high in the city of Tulkarem with reports of Israeli forces now raiding the Nour Shams camp east of the city. Violent fighting was reported earlier in the Tulkarem refugee camp and Tulkarem City after three Palestinian men were shot dead by Israeli forces.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

Palestinians continue to flee to southern Gaza​

Thousands more Palestinians have fled to southern Gaza as the fighting between Israel and Hamas encroached on the central belt of the enclave.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

Drone Footage | Shocking Extent of Destruction in GazA,Palestine.​

some country mishap by broken dams but this was by Israel's rockets.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
AL AQSA IS OURS!!!
Palestinian worshipers say Israeli authorities have restricted their access to al-Aqsa compound.

Israeli police close al-Aqsa mosque during Friday prayers in Jerusalem​

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

'Clearly Unacceptable...': India's Strong Anti-Israel Stand At UN Over Gaza Civilian Killings​