Allahu Akbar! PALESTINE UNDER ATTACK!/BAITUL MUQADDIS /AL AQSA UNDER ATTACK!

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

ISRAEL MAD WAR. ISRAEL NEVER STOP!​

Is Israel more powerful than USA?

US Mr Blinken in Israel in latest push to stop war from spreading in Middle East​

1704870545101.png

Last edited:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

West Bank warning: Israeli military says third uprising possible​

Israel’s military leaders are warning the government of a potential uprising in the occupied West Bank. Tens of thousands of Palestinians have been prevented from returning to their jobs . The number of killings, raids and attacks involving Israeli forces and settlers is hitting all-time highs.
1704870383157.png

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
STOP ISRAEL WAR

British Leader Jeremy Corbyn Wants UK To Support South Africa Against Israel !​

1704870832516.png

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
STOP ISRAEL WAR
The UK Foreign Secretary has said he is “worried” that Israel may have acted in breach of international law in the Middle East conflict.
1704871101916.png

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

Israel ‘ought to’ turn water back on in Gaza, David Cameron says​

Israel “ought to” turn the water back on in Gaza, David Cameron has told the foreign affairs select committee. Appearing before the committee for the first time since his return to government, Lord Cameron said one of the issues Britain wants Israel to look at is “switching the water back on” in northern Gaza.

Committee chairman Alicia Kearns asked the foreign office’s permanent under-secretary Sir Philip Robert Barton whether switching off the water in an occupied territory was against international law. “Yes,” Sir Philip said.
1704871293238.png

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

STOP ISRAEL MAD WAR​

NO FOODS, NO WATER, NO MEDS, NO HOME, NO HUMANITARIAN'S AIDS, NO HELP!
Nobody come to help Palestine, Palestinians over the invade Jews in Israel war madness.
WAR MUST STOP!!!.png
1704872466204.png

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

Grieving parents in Gaza after overnight airstrike in Rafah killed six, including three children​

1704930203676.png

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

‘You can’t imagine the amount of blood I saw’: AJE reporter after strike near Al-Aqsa hospital​

1704931264432.png

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
NO FOOD ,NO WATER ,NO MEDICAL SUPPLIES, NO HUMANITARIAN AIDS, NO HELP!
NOBODY IS COMING FOR PALESTINE.
the destruction at Palestine Square in Gaza"
1704932534999.png