Allahu Akbar! PALESTINE UNDER ATTACK!/BAITUL MUQADDIS /AL AQSA UNDER ATTACK!

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

"It is not the eyes that are blind, but their hearts which are in their breasts." ~Holy quran​

100 days of Israel’s relentless war on Gaza​

1705253951959.png

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

''Israel to face Gaza genocide charges at World Court''

The World's Leaders still FAILED to see that ISRAEL's genocide, mass murder, rockets demolishing Palestinians homes, hospitals ,schools, businesses, zoo of Palestinians, killed children, women and men, killed doctors and reporters, burn mosques and churches, dug cemeteries , shame naked Palestinians, robbing their belonging ,starve them to death , no foods , no water and electricity, prevent/halting Mercy relief's truck supply for meds and daily supply from supporting, e.t.c e.t.c and at this point ISRAEL is wiping Palestine off the map!!!

"It is not the eyes that are blind, but their hearts which are in their breasts." ~Holy quran

Inna Lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un
1705254684499.png

Last edited:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

War on Gaza now in its 100th day, more than 23,800 Palestinians have been killed.​

MORE bodies unclaim under rubbles due to no machinery and equipment .
1705256551628.png

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

STOP ISRAEL MAD WAR​

NO FOODS, NO WATER, NO MEDS, NO HOME, NO HUMANITARIAN'S AIDS, NO HELP!
Nobody come to help the Palestinians as at this point ISRAEL is wiping Palestine off the map!!!
1705256708874.png
1705257304493.png

Last edited:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Al Aqsa Mosque is Ours.
In holy land of Islam, Christian and catholic
JEWS DARE
1705257433148.png

Last edited:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

US Delivers 'Private Message' To Iran After Yemen Strikes | Yemen Houthis​

US Delivers 'Private Message' To Iran After Yemen Strikes | Yemen Houthis | President Biden says the US has delivered a "private message" to Iran about the Houthis in Yemen after the US carried out a second strike on the group. "We delivered it privately and we're confident we're well-prepared," he said without giving further details.
The US said its latest strike was a "follow-on action" targeting radar.
US has accused Iran of being deeply involved,
Iran denies involvement in attacks by the Houthis in the Red Sea.

1705317178697.png

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

United Nations relief agency describes the dire humanitarian situation in Gaza.​

100 days of the war in Gaza and the humanitarian toll on its population has been devastating. According to the U.N., 90 percent of Gazans are displaced, more than one in four are starving and there’s not a single hospital in the strip that is fully functional.
U.N. Relief and Works Agency

1705318305629.png

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

US shoots down Houthi missile fired towards warship​

read: ▷ Israel and Gaza wake to 100th day of war as the threat of regional conflict increases | US shoots down missile from Yemen days after President Biden ordered airstrikes on the Iranian-backed Houthis.

1705319840692.png

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

Turkey's Erdogan slams US for turning red sea into sea of blood.​

Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan on Friday slammed the U.S. strikes on Houthi targets in Yemen as a disproportionate use of force and accused the countries of trying to turn the Red Sea into a "sea of blood".
1705320204871.png

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

Iran says Israeli 'crimes' against Palestinians must stop to prevent war from expanding.​

Iran said on Monday that Israeli "crimes" against Palestinians must be stopped to prevent war from expanding in the region. "If crimes by the Zionist regime against the Palestinian people are not stopped, the dimensions and scope of war will be expanded," Iran's Foreign Ministry spokesman, Nasser Kanaani, said at a news briefing in Tehran.

1705320441363.png

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

100 Days of war on Gaza: Displaced Palestinians feel forgotten.​

NO FOODS, NO WATER, NO MEDS, NO HOME, NO HUMANITARIAN'S AIDS, NO HELP!
'A stain on our shared humanity' - the words of a senior UN official to describe the devastating situation in Gaza and the world's lack of action to stop it. Palestinians have now endured 100 days of war -- the worst in Gaza's history At least 23,968 Palestinians have been killed in the war – already the worst in Gaza’s history.
1705321601880.png