Peace to All Salaamun 'Alaykum

liberating

Assalamualaykum and hello to all,
In this time and space 4JJ1 has granted the opportunity to meet and reminisce only to seek His LOVE and Blessings

My name is Muhammad Hamdan from Malaysia. A young malay student studying automotive engineering maintenance technology.

I hope we can practice Islam as a whole as we further our connections in turntoislam

-WA4JJ1u A'lam

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
Wa alaikoom assalam wa rahmato Allahe wa barakatoho

Welcome brother ... I'm a rather new member as well

Amin to all that you said

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
AsalamAlakum,

Welcome to TTI

It’s nice to have u join this lovely community.

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah,

Take Care,

Crystal Clear

Alhamdu lillaah
In this time and space 4JJ1 has granted the opportunity to meet and reminisce only to seek His LOVE and Blessings

My name is Muhammad Hamdan from Malaysia. A young malay student studying automotive engineering maintenance technology.

I hope we can practice Islam as a whole as we further our connections in turntoislam

-WA4JJ1u A'lam

wa alaykum as-salam wa rahmatullaah wa barakatuh

Welcome dear brother,
we also hope so inshaa Allah

uskupi

-WA4JJ1u A'lam

wa alaikumu salam ...young engineer mey Allah grant you knowledge of sharijah and of that,that you are studeing...assalam alaikum