Pencil & Eraser -Touching Story

aslamjiffry

Hubbu Rasoolullah
Assalaamu Alaikum Dear Brothers and Sisters in Islam...

This is what i rcvd through an e-mail and i would like to share with u all....

Pencil: I’m sorry

Eraser: For what? You didn’t do anything wrong.

Pencil: I’m sorry because you get hurt because of me. Whenever I made a mistake, you’re always there to erase it. But as you make my mistakes vanish, you lose a part of yourself. You get smaller and smaller each time.

Eraser: That’s true. But I don’t really mind. You see, I was made to do this. I was made to help you whenever you do something wrong. Even though one day, I know I’ll be gone and you’ll replace me with a new one, I’m actually happy with my job. So please, stop worrying. I hate seeing you sad.

I found this conversation between the pencil and the eraser very inspirational. Parents are like the eraser whereas their children are the pencil. They’re always there for their children, cleaning up their mistakes. Sometimes along the way, they get hurt, and become smaller / older, and eventually pass on. Though their children will eventually find someone new (spouse), but parents are still happy with what they do for their children, and will always hate seeing their precious ones worrying, or sad. All my life, I’ve been the pencil. And it pains me to see the eraser that is my parents getting smaller and smaller each day. For I know that one day, all that I’m left with would be eraser shavings and memories of what I used to have.

Moral: We never know the love of our parents for us till we have become parents.

WithAllahsPowers

WE ARE PROTECTED
YOU MADE ME CRY!

Today i wanted to clean my house because i have left over dinner from yesterday. all day i spent cleaning. but i still allowed my children to eat and munch. they kept making mess and i kept cleaning it. i got frustrated in the end and started screaming at them:
'what do i do with yous, where do i put you so you can stop making mess and when are you going to learn to eat right when, i teach you and you dont listen i train you and you dont care, im your mum IF I DONT TEACH YOU WHO WILL'

then i turned away and shared a bit of tears and called for Allah to give me patience. my kids did get upset but 2 seconds later, i swear it was as if i didnt say anything or feel nothing. they didnt care or feel sorry for me. it got me upset.

i just finished praying and listening to duas that i just posted for everyone to read.

so when i read this, it really really made me feel so much better and made me cry because ALL DAY I WAS HOLDING THE MOP AND CLEANING AFTER MY KIDS and i realised that i will be appreciated but ONE DAY when they grow up and have feelings.

thank you, this really really made my day. i wish you could understand how.

subhan allah, when someone needs help, they will find the right words to help them and make them feel better.:ma:

saifkhan

abd-Allah
^ come on sister don't be so sad
may Allah grant you pious and successful children in the sooner future, both in the dunya and the Akhirah.

and the tears you gonna share, would be thankfulness to Allah and for being proud Insha Allah

Allahu ma'ak
wassalam

@aslamjiffry, JazakAllah khair for sharing
wa alaikum salam