Pentagon blocked Cheney's attack on Iran

mfarooq-khan

Attack on Iran

Asalam-w-Alaikum brothers/sisters,

this world is full of hipocracy, and enamies of islam have gathered together to crash islam and defame islam.

America will never attack on Iran, because Iran is indirectly helping the cause of non-berlievers, Iran creates disturbance in islamic countries and preach innocent people the Kufar(Shiasem).

Take my words that America will never attack Iran,

Recently Secratry Generl of Hizbullah has confirmed in an interivew that iran brought America to Iraq to get rid of Sadam Hussain. ( i have the video proof).

shia government in Iraq and its alliance with iran is a proof of the allinace of (Munafiqeens).

if America wants to crash Iran,it can do this without the permission of UN and can do it in weeks.

But who ever is the enmy of ISlam is the friend of America.

I just pray to Allah (SWT) that these two satans fight and we see them disintegrated.
(Shia are the worst of People on the surface of earth and we will follow them till every corner of the world to expose them.)

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
Asalam-w-Alaikum brothers/sisters,

America will never attack on Iran, because Iran is indirectly helping the cause of non-berlievers, Iran creates disturbance in islamic countries and preach innocent people the Kufar(Shiasem).

shia government in Iraq and its alliance with iran is a proof of the allinace of (Munafiqeens).

But who ever is the enmy of ISlam is the friend of America.

I just pray to Allah (SWT) that these two satans fight and we see them disintegrated.
(Shia are the worst of People on the surface of earth and we will follow them till every corner of the world to expose them.)

At this point brother I dont think it makes any difference what sect they're following. Sunni or Shia, I don't see any Sunnis making a stand against the West. In fact, they're all cowards at this point. Despite the fact that they're Shia, I have great respect for them because they're at least making a stand against the West despite the risk to them. Another thing is that only Allah is the Judge for them as for Muslims in this world, we have to consider them as Muslims since they DO say the shahadah. And plus, if you disregard them as Muslims, you're further emphasizing the "divide and conquer" tactics as preached by the West. This is precisely how the West influenced a Sunni/Shia divide in Iraq when before their invasion, there was NO divide. Between Muslims, it may be Sunni and Shia issues.

But against Kuffar, you're all Muslims.