Personality Disorder ???

dalbadhar

:bismillah1:

Assalamualaikum Brothers and Sisters,

I would like to discuss and get info from you people..
What is Islamic view in personality disorder ? could it be possible ?

I believe in SHIIHR (black magic)... During Musa (AS) period also there are group of peoples did the SHIHR in front of Firown's arena.
And Muhammed Nabi SAW also affected by it.

But is there any possible like Shaytaan come into one's body and control them? One scholar said Yes and gave few Hadhis proof..

I know one person who is a normal lady, but sometimes during eating with husband, she became abnormal.
She is doing all in different way. Talk like some other person and some other language.
Oneday she carried a boil water from the stove with her empty hand.

What is Islamic view in this issue..
If you dont what I mean, Let me explain again

Thanks to ALLAH SWT to let me know this website to discuss my views

:salam2:

Imad

Assalmoelaikoem warahmatullahi wabaraktuh,

My dear brother yes it's possible . Also sihr exist. The Sahir ( the one who practises Sihr) cooperates with Jins. The people and the Jins are created to obey Allah Subhanahu watala. Some of them are muslims and some of them are kafirs ( christians, jewis etcc...). A jin can enter the body of the human being and take over sometimes the body. He is able to speak through his/her mouth with the same voice or with a differend voice. A shytaan is a jin so he is also able to take over the body.

But if you ask me about the lady if it's sihr or not, allahu a3lem ( Allah knows best). I don't know.

Fee amanillah.

Wassalmoelaikoem warahmatullahi wabaraktuh,

Imad

Imad

Assalamo alaikoem warahmatullahi wabaraktuh,

My dear brother you have to inform her husband to seek help. He has to ask an imam who is able to recite the Quraan on the lady to know if it's sihr or not. Reciting Quraan on the lady will help insha Allah.

Wassalmoelaikoem warahmatullahi wabaraktuh,

Imad

dalbadhar

Assalamualaikum

Her Husband knows about that ..
He bring some Ustaz to check her .. All of them said this Jinn is not a good Jinn.. It wont make her suffer ..
In real, she is not suffering anything. If she having chest pain or headache during the time of control by someone, she inform to others like "SHE HAVING PAIN NOW DONT DISTURB HER LET HER TAKE REST" like that..
I know some other guy, He also affected by same thing but during the time,
He talk to others like "I WILL KILL HIM (himself) I WONT LET THIS FAMILY BE HAPPY" and his stomach leg all get swollen.
If Jinn is controling us, how to get relieve from that ??

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Assalamu alaikum

My mom was a victim of Sihr when I was a kid and I was affected too as I was very close to her. I get to see shadow-like figure of a man at home before fajr prayer. I remember my aunt and uncle inviting an Imaam over to our house to recite ayahs and dua's for my mom but ofcourse the Imaam emphasized that no one can help her except herself and that time will come, Allaah swt will show her in her dreams who cast the sorcery on her. So my mom memorized as much surahs and ayahs she can and whenever she feels and see the Jinn or probably the shaytan near her, she would follow it and read ayatul kursiy and would spit on the spot where the shaytan was.

To make the story short, she was able to overcome her fear and she was able to handle her situation and one night, Alhamdulillaah Allaah swt did show her in her dreams the culprit responsible for that sorcery. It was someone she knew and someone who envied her. From that time, whenever she sees that woman in person, my mom would look at her straight in the eyes and would recite ayatul kursiy in her heart and that woman would start avoiding my moms eyes and would leave like as if she feels hot and uncomfortable. Subhanallaah I witnessed that happened, and it felt like I was in the series CHARMED, looking at my mom fighting off the devil. Sounds unbelievable but it's true.

ibnAbdullah87

Only all knows the unseen the about his creation it could be sihir, a jinn or something else that we have no knowledge of and only Allah knows how the human mind works and the unseen.

marzuki mohamed

The Powerful of Surah Al-kursi

:salam2: dalbahr,

It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah that the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) said: “In Surat Al-Baqarah there is a verse which is the best of all the verses of the Qur’an. It is never recited in a house but Ash-Shaytan leaves: Ayat Al-Kursi.”

:salah:
wasalam.