Please Do Something

sha587

Shahid abdullah
Dear respected honorable Brothers and Sisters :salam2:

I have serious problem. Please take it seriously.

The problem is

Few days back in this forum so many hot threads were started and everybody was fighting and it was sooooo good. But now everybody has gone and i am bored.

Please start some thread so every sister and brother start fight in a "respectful"
manner but dont worry at the end we will say SORRY to each other.
:SMILY139::SMILY139::SMILY259::SMILY259::ma:

sha587

Shahid abdullah
fighting0040.gif
fighting0036.gif

fighting0031.gif
fighting0015.gif

fighting0029.gif
fighting0025.gif
fighting0038.gif

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
:salam2:

Salam Alaikum Brother

I know we all want threads that are interesting and with different point of view. I also can appreciate threads like that. But in this threads lets try to respect ourselves and others by representing ourselves in a Islamic manner without taking the threads to the extent of having to apologize. Obviously an apology needs to be done when someone feels they were rude, etc... I know sometime we get caught up in the moment where an apology is needed. But if we kept it straight to the point and be choicely with our words the threads can be interesting and fun. Sometime these threads results in "fighting" they either get closed or people that would like to contribute to that thread do not because they feel as if someone will go overboard in their comments. We have to remember to keep the threads good but beneficial. So again we must be respectful to Islam, ourselves, our other brother/sisters and the non-muslims visiting this site. This is not directed towards you brother personally but for people that will read this thread that will just start threads to just have disagreements without really trying to seek knowlege in Islam. Inshallah we can have good threads and different point of view with minimal agrueing.

Salam Your Sister Amirah80
:hearts:

sha587

Shahid abdullah
Salam

Sis i can offer my apology without any reason. As i am offering my apology

Apology Apology Apology Apology Apology Apology Apology Apology Apology

:SMILY149:

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
:salam2:

Ma mushkila! (no problem) I apologize that you apologized for nothing :) So I guess I will accept it without reason:)

Salam Sister Amirah80:hijabi: