PLEASE EVERYONE PRAY FOR PAKISTAN....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nayyararsi

Kashmiri Brother
Salaam all

On 30th there is a world cup cricket match between India and Pakistan and the tragedy is we have never ever won against Indians.....
So its ma humble request to everyone to pray for Pakistan so that this streak ends in this World cup.....

Allahumma Aizzal Islama wal Muslimeen wa zallil kufra wal kafireen........Oh Allah give respect to Islam and Muslims and humiliation to kufr and kuffar......

Perseveranze

Asalaamu Alaikum,

Well, I am going Pakistan on the 11th and I do not want to have to go to a country in disappointment :(

Whatever happens, happens... It's only sports lol.

auroran

:salam2:

Akhi, I thought it was another uprising but it seems it's just a cricket match. I found a fatwa on football, but I guess it also applies to cricket.

http://www.onewaytoparadise.net/apps/blog/.

Allahumma Aizzal Islama wal Muslimeen wa zallil kufra wal kafireen........Oh Allah give respect to Islam and Muslims and humiliation to kufr and kuffar......

Ameen!!!

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Assalamu'alaykum,

Our respect as Muslims isn't in winning a cricket match against India. Better you make that du'aa without focussing on a cricket match but real issues facing the Ummah.

If you asked most Muslim cricket fans which Indian politician was repsonsible for the destrcution of Babri Masjid they wouldn't be able to tell you. If you asked them which Indian politicians were behind the Hindu massacre of Muslims in Gujrat they wouldn't be able to tell you that either. If you asked them who are the top decision makers of Kashmiri genocides they wouldn't be able to tell you! Yet they know all the members of the Indian cricket team, I think that reflects bad priorities.

Its not a tragedy to lose a Cricket match, the tragedies of this Ummah are many, but lie elsewhere.

With all that said I don't wish a Pakistani defeat on Wednesday, Im saying keep the focus real and dont describe losing a cricket match against India a tragedy. The real battle between Islaam and Kufr is certainly off the pitch; to epitomise it in a cricket match is to devalue it.

Wa-alaykum assalam

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
Salaam all

On 30th there is a world cup cricket match between India and Pakistan and the tragedy is we have never ever won against Indians.....
So its ma humble request to everyone to pray for Pakistan so that this streak ends in this World cup.....

wa alaykkum assalaam wa rahmathullah...

Priorities brother.
Wining a cricket match??? I hope we don't prioritize. I believe we stretched it a bit too long.

Indian cricket team has Yusuf Pathan (one with sunni beard), son of an imaam. what say?
i recently heard some pakistan players have (finally) started praying on the ground itself. Alhamdulillah.

@al Fajr - Excellent post and sadly true, to some extent. jazak Allahu khyir.

PS - i am not a supporter of Indian cricket team! wallahi.

wa salaam

Almaas

Salaam all

Firstly, erm.. not true.

Though I agree there are more pressing concerns in the ummah, Insh'Allah the Pakistan cricket team will be successful.

Wa'alaykum asalaam.

helpinghumanity

Salaam all

Wa-alaikumus salam wa rahmatullah,

Cricket fever is at its peak..

Even in New York, now there are sooooo many leagues. I heard that a year ago cricket was also included in my high school.

I'll be off from college on Wednesday, so i plan to watch the whole or part of the game. Aha..i will watch on big screen....SAMSUNG LED 55" TV. It starts around 5am in the morning.

With that said, all the best to the Pakistan cricket team. Go and bring the world cup Afridi...:)

Nayyararsi

Kashmiri Brother
Assalamu'alaykum,

Our respect as Muslims isn't in winning a cricket match against India. Better you make that du'aa without focussing on a cricket match but real issues facing the Ummah.

If you asked most Muslim cricket fans which Indian politician was repsonsible for the destrcution of Babri Masjid they wouldn't be able to tell you. If you asked them which Indian politicians were behind the Hindu massacre of Muslims in Gujrat they wouldn't be able to tell you that either. If you asked them who are the top decision makers of Kashmiri genocides they wouldn't be able to tell you! Yet they know all the members of the Indian cricket team, I think that reflects bad priorities.

Its not a tragedy to lose a Cricket match, the tragedies of this Ummah are many, but lie elsewhere.

With all that said I don't wish a Pakistani defeat on Wednesday, Im saying keep the focus real and dont describe losing a cricket match against India a tragedy. The real battle between Islaam and Kufr is certainly off the pitch; to epitomise it in a cricket match is to devalue it.

Wa-alaykum assalam

Sister i agree with you and you are absolutely right that real issues are off the pitch but many people on this site are very keen to watch sports thats why i posted this thread.....And supporting ua cricket team i dont think is something wrong....

helpinghumanity

Firstly, erm.. not true.

Though I agree there are more pressing concerns in the ummah, Insh'Allah the Pakistan cricket team will be successful.

Wa'alaykum asalaam.

No..no ..its true..

Pakistan never won against India in a world cup...

But see, Australia were unbeaten since 1999. 12 years..wow...So if Pakistan beat them in this world cup, hopefully they can beat India too......But as expected it will be a high pressure game.

India media already has speculated that INDIA WILL LOSE THE GAME..watch this video..

[yt]zlIHkandOxQ[/yt]

Nayyararsi

Kashmiri Brother
Wa-alaikumus salam wa rahmatullah,

Cricket fever is at its peak..

Even in New York, now there are sooooo many leagues. I heard that a year ago cricket was also included in my high school.

I'll be off from college on Wednesday, so i plan to watch the whole or part of the game. Aha..i will watch on big screen....SAMSUNG LED 55" TV. It starts around 5am in the morning.

With that said, all the best to the Pakistan cricket team. Go and bring the world cup Afridi...:)

Ameen......

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah

Are we serious here? This is a priority for us? I thought this would surely be about protests starting in Pakistan or something worse.

On another note, I'll be supporting both India and Pakistan.

Assalamu'alaykum,

Lol, sis. That's not true. Most people will tell you that Narsimha Rao and Advani was responsible for the Babri masjid, Narendra Modi for Gujarat and the BJP guys for Kashmir. And they can also tell you the names of the cricket team's people. I happen to know a *lot* of people who can say the facts. So please don't generalize.

Nayyararsi

Kashmiri Brother

Are we serious here? This is a priority for us? I thought this would surely be about protests starting in Pakistan or something worse.

On another note, I'll be supporting both India and Pakistan.

Lol, sis. That's not true. Most people will tell you that Narsimha Rao and Advani was responsible for the Babri masjid, Narendra Modi for Gujarat and the BJP guys for Kashmir. And they can also tell you the names of the cricket team's people. I happen to know a *lot* of people who can say the facts. So please don't generalize.

Sister i never said its a priority its just a small happiness and i think it should not be blown out of proportion......

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
No..no ..its true..

Pakistan never won against India in a world cup...

But see, Australia were unbeaten since 1999. 12 years..wow...So if Pakistan beat them in this world cup, hopefully they can beat India too......But as expected it will be a high pressure game.

India media already has speculated that INDIA WILL LOSE THE GAME..watch this video..

[yt]zlIHkandOxQ[/yt]

i really think this video is a hoax just to put more pressure on the indian team to win cuz if they lose they will blame bribery, also read this post

http://www.espncricinfo.com/icc_cricket_worldcup2011/content/story/508293.html

they are already making the pitch good for batting, and we know bowling is the strong point for Pakistan while batting for India, so there is already pitch tampering :p as u might want to put it is going on.

But InshAllah we all are making dua, May Allah (swt) give victory to the muslims - ameen

Pakistan will win InshAllah

PS: also i hope its a peaceful match, we know how emotional people can get regarding cricket and especially in the past India spectators have thrown bottles and other stuff and this is a huge game Pak vs India never met in a semi final and its in India ....

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
Assalam Alaikum: WHOM SHOULD I SUPPORT?. READ MY POST http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74649

I would like a reply from Nayyararsi. Nationalism is encroaching philosophy of Deen. One nation one ummah one flag one ideal one book

Regards.

:salam2: brother

Actually i know many Indian people who support Pakistan cricket team, both of them being my close friend, and just the other day one of the Indian guyz (muslim) in our class walked up to my friend who is Pakistan and told him in Indian but i want Pakistan to win so InshAllah muslims go with the muslims :)

Nayyararsi

Kashmiri Brother
Assalam Alaikum: WHOM SHOULD I SUPPORT?. READ MY POST http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74649

I would like a reply from Nayyararsi. Nationalism is encroaching philosophy of Deen. One nation one ummah one flag one ideal one book

Regards.

Dont see this through the prism of India Pakistan rivalry......
We are muslims thats why we support Pakistanis and if someone has been the victim of ghost of nationalism then may Allah guide him.....

Nayyararsi

Kashmiri Brother

i really think this video is a hoax just to put more pressure on the indian team to win cuz if they lose they will blame bribery, also read this post

http://www.espncricinfo.com/icc_cricket_worldcup2011/content/story/508293.html

they are already making the pitch good for batting, and we know bowling is the strong point for Pakistan while batting for India, so there is already pitch tampering :p as u might want to put it is going on.

But InshAllah we all are making dua, May Allah (swt) give victory to the muslims - ameen

Pakistan will win InshAllah

PS: also i hope its a peaceful match, we know how emotional people can get regarding cricket and especially in the past India spectators have thrown bottles and other stuff and this is a huge game Pak vs India never met in a semi final and its in India ....

You know brother already the police has been issuing statements here appealing for calm whatever be the result because they know if Pakistan wins then people will burn fire crackers right infront of Indian troops bunkers and also raise the slogans jeeve jeeve Pakistan(Long live Pakistan) and others...The Indian troops get toooo much frustated......

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
You know brother already the police has been issuing statements here appealing for calm whatever be the result because they know if Pakistan wins then people will burn fire crackers right infront of Indian troops bunkers and also raise the slogans jeeve jeeve Pakistan(Long live Pakistan) and others...The Indian troops get toooo much frustated......

bro we shud just make dua that Allah (swt) help the muslim, Pakistan has been going thru a really tough time and we need something to bring some happiness and SubhanAllah we love our Kashmiri brother so much, May Allah (swt) help all the muslims be one under the flag of Islam - ameen

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
Salaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi,

I just want to add that some of our Scholars and Duaat from India and Pakistan are strictly against people watching cricket or supporting their national teams for cricket tournaments.

Their reasoning is that people are preoccupied with frivolous matters that are time consuming (a 50 over cricket match last hours) and brings no benefit and then people spend their time watching analysis on the match, watch highlights and discuss these matters with their friends and family. Rather our people of knowledge remind us of the value of time in our lives and to work for our betterment in this Dunya or Al Akhirah and not waste time in such fruitless activities. I hope and pray that this serves as a beneficial reminder for myself first and also for anyone else reading this.

Also such matters create unnecessary divisions (by sporting rivalry) between brothers of the same faith, due to them supporting their nation because it is the nation we are born in. Rather we are all the sons of Adam Alleihi Salaam. And all of us very well know our religion's stance on such brand of nationalism.

And as the sister mentioned before, there are hundreds of more worthy causes in our subcontinent that we need to ask Allah azz zawajal for help. Rather we are making dua for a team to win a cricket match or a trophy. This doesn't improve the situation of our Ummah as a whole or us an individual. Such a *victory* that brings purportless joy that lasts for a day or week. A joy which only reflects poorly on our state as an Ummah and our attachment to these insignificant dunya gains. May Allah azz zawajal improve our situation and increase us much in guidance. Ameen

Wasalaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi

Status
Not open for further replies.