Please Forgive Me!

Ahmed ibn Ibrahim

alhamdulilah
Assalamu Alaikum, Brothers and Sisters ...

I'd like to join brother Aashiq E Rasul in apologizing for some recent threads I've added to, particularly to sister Joslyn as well as to the Admins. Forgive me, but the truth is that I'm something of a zealot; a mental paradigm that has both is positives as well as negatives for me personally, and for the community as a whole.

For me personally, I find my own personal Jihaad to be a very difficult one; The struggle against myself, and the rejection of Satan's whispers to my heart. For the community, I can see it being unhelpful when I veer off on an imagined tangent. Sigh. I will try to do better. Allah help me and forgive my weaknesses.

Of course there are positives to my disposition that hopefully some of you can appretiate, and I will rely of Allah to keep me on track with what is beneficial to the Muslim community as a whole.

Thanks for your understanding,
Your friendly Canadian zealot =)

rizzumd

Your brother
:salam2:
If anyone does evil or wrongs his own soul but afterwards asks for Allah's forgiveness, he will find Allah Often Forgiving, Most Merciful.
-An-Nisa(4:110)

May Allah forgive all of us for the mistakes we do everyday knowingly or unknowingly and guide us to the straight path.
:wasalam:

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Asalaamu Alaykum

May Allah forgive us all and give us the guidence and strength to help one another......Ameem Ya Rabbil Al Ameen...

wasalam

Joslyn

Allah's Way of Life
Assalamu Alaikum, Brothers and Sisters ...

I'd like to join brother Aashiq E Rasul in apologizing for some recent threads I've added to, particularly to sister Joslyn as well as to the Admins. Forgive me, but the truth is that I'm something of a zealot; a mental paradigm that has both is positives as well as negatives for me personally, and for the community as a whole.

For me personally, I find my own personal Jihaad to be a very difficult one; The struggle against myself, and the rejection of Satan's whispers to my heart. For the community, I can see it being unhelpful when I veer off on an imagined tangent. Sigh. I will try to do better. Allah help me and forgive my weaknesses.

Thanks for your understanding,
Your friendly Canadian zealot =)

Oh, brother, of course I completely forgive you. I am humbled by your apology, and I in return apologise for anything I may have said that hurt you or another brother or sister. I love you all for the sake of Allah. I think this thread is creating quite a wonderful Domino effect... It's getting all of us to think of our faults and seek forgivness from one another so that we may stand before our Creator with pure hearts and intentions. Thank you to the person who started it! :)

:tti_sister:

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Wa alaykum Salam,

We are all in need of forgiveness from Allah (SWT) it is of human nature to err. Everyone of us makes mistakes.

May Allah forgive us. Ameen.

alhamdulillah

Bismillah,

Assalamualaykum dear all

Subhan'Allahi wa bi hamdihi, Subhan'Allahil Azeem
Glory be to Allah the Most Praised, Glory be to Allah the Most High.

This thread brings a beauty to the site!

Subhan'Allah...such humility towards one another, seems like a blessing to this community. It is always good to forgive and forget!

For me personally, I find my own personal Jihaad to be a very difficult one; The struggle against myself,

I guess its like that for all of us dear brother.....(well i can only speak on my own behalf)...Alhamdulillah

My respected Shayookh once said "Shortcomings are from the fitrah of a humnan being...." which makes perfect sense....but today i have understood the deeper part to it. In essence, we are human beings and we are compelled to mistakes and error Subhan'Allah, Allahu A'lam.

Insha'Allah we all can be a better person if we try to follow the peferct example of our beloved Prophet, alayhis sallatu wassalam.

May Allah enable us all to taste the sweetness of Emaan, use it and spread it with much love, may Allah also keep us all as part of the Prophet's :saw: Ummah, Ameen ya Rabb al-Alamin.

Forgive me dear all, forgive me for my short comings...may Allah cover our faults and allow us to be under His Shade on the Day of Judgement....Ameen!

I leave you all in the View of Ar-Raheem - Allah the Most Merciful.

Wasalam
your sister in Islam

Umm3mar

Jazak'Allakher

Istirghfu'allah. Sisters and brothers, I know I have vented at times on this site. I implore you that if any of my words were harmful or misleading, please accept my sincere apology.

I recall a khutbah that I had heard. Most likely it was part of an Eid prayer, since I don't have the habit of going to masjid.

The topic was 3'fu. We as humans have the capacity of forgiveness, but Allah subhana'wa'ta'allah has the capacity of 3'fu. As humans we can forgive someone but later, if they commit a similar error, we remember and are bothered by the memory.

Allah Subhana'wa'ta'allah has the capacity of 3'fu. Forgiving us, and forgetting it, erasing the event as if it didn't exist.

Perhaps 3'fu is a quality only of Allah, but insha'allah we can all strive to cover the faults of our brothers and sisters.

Insha'allah.