PLEASE Forward and also Vote

aslamjiffry

Hubbu Rasoolullah
Salaams Brothers and Sisters in Islam

I rcvd this through a mail and decided to publish this in TTI. Pls Vote and Pls copy and Paste this whole contain in mail body and sent it to ur Muslim Friends... I recomemded to send only to Muslims Friends because there are many other names like Jesus, Budda.... If u send this Message to Non Muslims they will vote for Jesus or Budda or someone else and also they will spread this mail to all there contact... Hope u all understand my Word.....

A website bestofmen.org is having a vote on who is the best of men and the 10 ppl list includes gandhi, jesus, muhammed, pope, einstein etc ..i request you to go to www.bestofmen.org and pls show the world we have the best man.

Last date for voting is *January 10th*

Pls fwd to all, it just takes a few seconds.

Wassalaam

muharram23

Staff member
Salamu alaykum

Allah sva already chose prophet Muhammad :saw: as best prophet, and a man that ever walked this planet. Do we really care if others will chose him or not? And if he doesn't get chosen or if he gets chosen as #1 does it really matter to us? Will it increase or decrease our iman? Quran aNd sunnah is enough for us!

Allah knows best

Wassalam

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
Salamu alaykum

Allah sva already chose prophet Muhammad :saw: as best prophet, and a man that ever walked this planet. Do we really care if others will chose him or not? And if he doesn't get chosen or if he gets chosen as #1 does it really matter to us? Will it increase or decrease our iman? Quran aNd sunnah is enough for us!

Allah knows best

Wassalam
i agree to this but i voted to take the pride that i know the best (with blessing of Allah) and to be kept as evidence for me :hearts:
jasakAllah for sharing :wasalam:

muharram23

Staff member
we must show to others non muslim that Muhammad saw is the best people and the most precious to us.

Salamu alaykum

Indeed we have to, by following his sunnah. That really shows we love him. Many Muslims will vote but they wont follow his :saw: sunnah. So we love him by following his teachings. I mean I can't get clearer on this :)

Wasaalam

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:wasalam:

JAZAKALLAHU KHAIR for your efforts...
No matter if Muhammadh (PBUH) will be on the top of the list or not...'coz ALLAH AZZAWAJAL has already chosen him as the best Man among all of us:hearts:

But we can vote...as ALLAH TALA knows our intentions...:muslim_child:

FEE AMANILLAH

aslamjiffry

Hubbu Rasoolullah
Salamu alaykum

Allah knows best

Wassalam
Salamu alaykum

Allah knows best

Wassalam

Salaams Dear Brother

I did not mean that voting for Prophet Muhammed SAW (PBUH) in this site is very important as battle of Badr.... But we need to take this to show Non Muslims that we are in unity and willing to vote to prophet muhammed SAW (PBUH).. let me give small example for this....

Everyone know that Prophet Muhammed Rasoolullah SAW (PBUH) is the best creature of Allah SWT and Allah SWT is increasing Rasoolullah SAW (PBUH) rank (Darajah) in every secounds....Though we recite or did not recite Salawaath and Salaam on Beloved Rassoolullah saw(PBUH) Allah swt shower his mercy and blessings upon Rasoolullah! But things are like that we are reciting more and more Salawaath (Durood) on Most Beloved Rasoolullah saw (PBUH). The REASON IS WE LOVE RASOOLULLAH SAW (PBUH).

Above matter also same scenario... We must show our strength that we are having a large number of voters to vote for Prophet Muhammed Rasoolullah is the greatest creature in this univers and hereafter....and we must Show our love and intention upon Rasoolullah SAW....

And Allah knows the best

Yunus Shaikh

Assalamwalykum Dear Brother,

Its doesent matter if you tell non muslim about this web site if we want Mohammed SAW to be the best of all we should try and send to non muslim also if only muslim will vote then what is use of that voting please i request all the brothers and sisters to forward this site to each and everyone so that a true voting will be doen and Inshallah Mohammed SWA will be the No. 1

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
On that website's comments, people are already fighting like crazy. Non-muslims are putting up fake hadiths left right and center. Does it really matter if we vote or not (I did) because most likely the site is owned by a non-muslim and whats the guarantee they won't rig the results in their own favour?

aslamjiffry

Hubbu Rasoolullah
Assalamwalykum Dear Brother,

Its doesent matter if you tell non muslim about this web site if we want Mohammed SAW to be the best of all we should try and send to non muslim also if only muslim will vote then what is use of that voting please i request all the brothers and sisters to forward this site to each and everyone so that a true voting will be doen and Inshallah Mohammed SWA will be the No. 1

Ok Brother ... Jazakallah Khairah.....