Please help me to find a good name to my future son

3abdo rabih

:salam2: brthers and sisters

me and my wife will have soon inch'Allah a son and i would like to provide me with some names that you know that they have a good story in Islam or our Prophet salla A llaho alaihi wa salam say it in a hadith

thank you all and waiting for your reply

jazakomo Allaho khayran
:salam2:

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alaikum

Well i really am thankful to my parents for giving me the name Shaheer, (not bragging honest opinion), it means famous, it was one of the attributed names given to our beloved Prophet (PBUH), its very unique in its own way as well.
I find Abdullah very nice name too, it means Slave of Allah (swt).

FreedomFighter

:wasalam:

mabrook :) may Allah give you a pious son, who serves Islam. here is some names, Abdullah, the slave of Allah, the best name Allah likes. AbdurRahman is beautiful too. and Hamza, who was like a lion.

revert2007

Love Fishing
i name my son bilal..not many has this name but my husband and i really like it..inshaAllah he can make athan like Bilal May Allah bless him..

but Allah prefer the name Abdul Rahman and Abdullah...so it is ur choice brother :)

Lookingforlight

Slave of Allah
There are also more nice names of Prophets- Yusuf, Musa, Haroon or you could name him after the Sahabas- Ali, Umar or Hamza- as a brother mentioned earlier.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
wa allaicum saalam

Mabrook dear brother!! May Allah bless him and make you very proud parents InhsAllah.:tti_sister:

I like the names, Abdul Hannan- Slave of the Mercyfull, Abdul Awwal-slave of the first one,Ayser, Ansaar,Anwar- the light,Masroor-happy person,joyfull.
The names of Prophets a.s are also very beautiful,like Mohammed,Yusuf,Haroon....

Inshallah you will chose the beautiful and blessed name for your son,:hijabi:

May Allah bless you

:wasalam:

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
Salam o alikoum sister, I was going to suggest Bilal and Hamza as well:) My two cousins at the age of 1 og 5 are named so. Mohammed-amin is a name I like too, I hope you can find a name that suits you:)

arzafar

you could name him me

Abdur Rafay
:SMILY139:

However, if had a son, id name him, hamza, hasan, hussain.
and a daughter would be aisha, fatima, zahra.

nizar83

aselemu aleikum, first of all i want to congratulate you and your wife, may ALLAH ta3ala provide you with a healthy child, that will grow to be a strong muslim ..ameen

wolahi the best names are the names have 1 of ALLAH's names in it, such as abdullah or abdurahman i love these name to death! yall would give your son a good headstart with such a name inshallah in pleasing ALLAH ta3ala..

also the names of any prophet alayhum selem , or any companion would be very much rewarded inshallah..

ive had tears in my eyes each time i read the stories on the companions of ALLAH ta3ala, stories aboud aboe bakr teh siddieq and omar ibn khattab the faroeq and uthman ibn affan..mashallah

i wish you the best

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
HAMZA!!!
I just LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVEEEEEEEEEE that Sahabi! and KHALID!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
love those names !
maybe you'll like 'em to;)

Muhammad Saleh

:salam2: brthers and sisters

me and my wife will have soon inch'Allah a son and i would like to provide me with some names that you know that they have a good story in Islam or our Prophet salla A llaho alaihi wa salam say it in a hadith

thank you all and waiting for your reply

jazakomo Allaho khayran

Qasim and Ibrahim were the names chosen by prophet Muhammad(PBUH) for his sons. Chosing any name from these two would earn you the reward of following a sunnah. InshAllah.

Nasir Mohamed

Happy with brothers and sisters convert to Islam

I would like wish all the Muslim & Muslimah Converts Welcome to the one and only path. May Allah be with you at all times, be it difficult times or good times.
I was born Malaysian Muslim, still learning about Islam and it will never end. Will do my best on any assistance needed from our new brothers and sisters.