Please help me!

Secret

Salamailikum,
I hope somebosy can help me a bit. I am a girl from Holland, and I've have recently turned in to Islam. Only I have nobody to talk about this. Might seem strainge, I have friendswho are Muslims, but it seems like they don't want to talk about their religion. I also feel like I'm not taking seriously and that really hurts. I know I don't wear a scarfe jet but I really want to!!!! I'm not that good in English and that's why it's difficult for me to tell. But I hope that someone will guide me trought Islam, I don't even know how to pray! Please help me.
:tti_sister: salamalikum

zarah

Islam
Staff member
:salam2:

Welcome to the website sis,Inshallah i hope you benefit from this site.:hijabi:

Sis you will ahve alot of people to talk to on this site about Islam.

Inshallah we can learn from eachother.

:wasalam:

Happy 2BA Muslim

Islamophilic
Assalamu alaikum Sister,

Welcome to TTI!!! :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206:

Welcome to your new family on-line! Please don`t hesitate to ask for anything. We are all here for you.

If you are from the Netherlands, there is a section for you here.

Please visit the following links that can help you start praying:

How to pray?

A-Z to Perform wudu and Prayer

New Muslims and Prayer

You can also use the search engine at the top of the page to look up whatever topic you may need.

:salam2:

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wabrakatuhu sister
May Allah Taala guide you. Insha Allah you can learn about Islam and get to meet Muslims from Holland as well.
Get in touch with sisters out here.
wa/salam

Noor to shine

:salam2: sister

I am very happy that Allah swt guided you to Islam :jumpclap: :jumpclap: :jumpclap: This is the most wonderful experience when Allah swt opens the heart:SMILY252: of his servant to Truth , don`t worry your faith will increase step by step ....Please start learning how to pray :salah: ...try to pray with all your heart :SMILY252: , this is the most important practise in Islam which bind the creatures with their most merciful creator. If you know Allah swt and start your way to his love and mercy your life will be full of peace and happiness.

abdellah007

salam alaykum

salam alaykum sister,

i am sure that everyone would help u in this website, but dont give up asking muslims there, ther many moroccan muslims in holland, ther must be some1 for help.

salam

islamic_talibah

its alrite sister,you feel bad that you dont understand islam.............you know that its the only feeling that will help you to know about automatically.inshallah.

justoneofmillion

Salamailikum,
I hope somebosy can help me a bit. I am a girl from Holland, and I've have recently turned in to Islam. Only I have nobody to talk about this. Might seem strainge, I have friendswho are Muslims, but it seems like they don't want to talk about their religion. I also feel like I'm not taking seriously and that really hurts. I know I don't wear a scarfe jet but I really want to!!!! I'm not that good in English and that's why it's difficult for me to tell. But I hope that someone will guide me trought Islam, I don't even know how to pray! Please help me.
:tti_sister: salamalikum[/QUOTassalamu aleikum , sis welcome to the site and most of all welcome to islam allhamdulillah there is also a dutch section if you wish where you can ask anything you want !your english is pretty good though just put this in your mind english people can`t even speak dutch!haha what do you say about that :SMILY288: you can also try to get in contact with sisters from holland on pm there are plenty of them on TTI am sure they will help you inschallah do not worry and feel free welcome home!:SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206:

wassalam
your brother

sindbad

Hajar

Staff member
Assalamu alaykum sis,

Welcome to TTI. InshaAllah we can help you out here..and try to awnser your questions. We also have a Dutch forum, where you can ask questions and ofcours learn from the post that already have been made inshaAllah :hijabi:

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=82

Enjoy your stay! ( Bekijk je prive berichten :) )

Wasalam

faiza-eindhoven

Ik ben nederlandse en wil je wel helpen

Salaam aleikoem zuster

Ik ben zelf nederlandse en wil je graag helpen en je dingen leren. Ikzelf ben nu 6 jaar met de islam bezig en weet al het een en ander en insja allah kan ik je helpen.

Ik hoop dat je dit bericht leest, en wacht op een reactie van je.

Wa salaam
Faiza

Imad

Assalmoelaikoem warahmatullahi wabarakatuh,

Wij staan met de Wil van Allah altijd voor je vragen open. Stel die gewoon en insha Allah zullen broeders en zusters deze voor je gaan beantwoorden. Er zijn zusters die graag een andere zuster willen helpen, je moet het wel vragen.
Daarnaast kun je op een vrijdag een moskee binnentreden en zusters vragen of zij jou willen helpen. Dit kan allemaal.

Ook zuster Hajar en Faiza kunnen jou insha Allah een eindje op weg helpen.

Moge Allah ons standvastig houden in onze dien el-islam, amien.

Wassalmoelaikoem warahmatullahi wbarakatuh,

Imad

cikguali

I WANT TO HELP

Salamailikum,
:tti_sister: salamalikum
asalamualaikum my new sister... may allah bless us all...

first of all i suggest u learn at least 3 of the shorts versus in the quran.. DELETED

Rabie3a

salaam alaikum sister,

I am living in Holland too. I would like it to help you if you want to.
Dutch:
Salaam alaikum zuster,
Machallah, dat je de rechte weg hebt gevonden, je kan me mailen als je wilt dan help ik je verder , maar je kan ook naar www.bekeerdemoslimas.tk gaan en je registereren ( is een besloten site alleen voor zusters) .Daar zijn allemaal zusters die je ook kunnen helpen.Moge Allah de Almachtige je leiden en je probleem oplossen.
wasalam.

Oem Soufiane

:blackhijab: ik ga je pm-en ik ben ook Nl en bekeerd, al wat langer maar ghair inshallah, ik wil je graag helpen oghti, assalamu aleikum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuh.

lavendel

wa alikoum salaam lieve zuster,

heb je al iets of iemand gevonden om wat verder te komen?
als je wil kan je me toevoegen op msn.

wa salaamou aleykoum je zuster in Islaam:hearts: