please help me : )

Rashadi

This is one of the funniest arguments that is immediately turned against them. If Waraqa was a Christian who taught Muhammad (pbuh) all he knew then why didn't he say so to anybody? Why instead did he tell Khadeeja that Muhammad was telling the truth and was the final prophet prophesied by Jesus and Moses? And if Khadeeja was a Christian who taught Muhammad (pbuh) all he knew then why was she the very first Muslim? He ran to her shivering after the first revelation of the Quran fearing that he has gone crazy and she assured him that what he saw was the truth and believed him and supported him for the rest of her life, may God have been pleased with her.

They can't have it both ways! Either he told the truth or he lied. If he told the truth then he did not learn from Christians or Jews but from God as the Quran repeatedly affirms. If he lied then they have to explain why he was called the trustworthy one (Al-Ameen) by his enemies. What possible purpose did he have to make such a stupendous monumental lie and keep the lie going for 23 years and suffer an economic embargo that starved his uncle and his wife to death. He was offered to be the king of Arabia, wealth and women if he would just stop preaching but he turned it all down! And how can anyone explain the Quran, the undisputed masterpiece of Arabic literature delivered to us by a man who never went to school and never learned how to read or write and never uttered any eloquent phrase until then?

Exactly brother Ayman. If he was an imposter or faking the whole thing, he would have been exposed by his own people and supporters. The Sahaba would not have risked their lives, wealth, familes and property to support a fake. Furthermore, this secret teacher would have been exposed by the enemies or even other Muslims. There are al kinds of myths creaated by non-Muslims. For example in my parennt's culture, they have a rumor that Bakhira the Nestorian Monk was the author of the Quran, and they accuse Muhammad(saaws) of killing him later and throwing his body down the place where Muslims throw the pebbles during hajj, lol. Subhan Allah I was told this and believed it during my entire childhood. This is one of the reasons I have not been able to give any dawah to any people of my ethnic group because this myth and rumor is established among them. They won't even listen and the moment I try to refute them or give them dawah they immediately stop me and say "we already know the truth about your prophet".

They say nasty things and I do not want to lose my temper or do anything that i will regret or make me look bad as a Muslim.