Please help me!!!

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
assalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Dear brothers and sisters. We are having a dangerous problem in our family which could be difficult for me to solve immediately, as I am far away from them now. Please do remember us in your sincere Du'as in this blessed month.

Who else can I ask for help except Allah? O Allah! Help us. O Allah! Help all the Muslims who are suffering in all kinds of problems in their lives.

Jazakumullahu Khairan for your kindness.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
Don't allow the words *La ilaha illa Allah* to drop from your mouth akhi..say them whenever you feel the distress of your situation overtaking you..they're the gateway to *patience* and a reminder that you're not forsaken...

And if I may recommend akhi..make *Istighfar*..as often as you can..day and night..at this stressful time (and beyond it even)..it will not take much of your time..but it works wonders..this is coming from my personal experiences..and experiences of others..just count on your fingers repeatedly..*astaghfirullah*..*astaghfirullah wa atoobu ilayh*..or..*astaghfirullah al-adheem*..whichever one you wish..pick it..and repeat it..and wallahi akhi before you realize it..miracles will unfold before your eyes

As for making dua'a for you..then I don't want to make a dua'a for you here (if I may)..I want to save it and make it on my own..Rasulullah (saaws) has said..."the dua'a of a Muslim for his Muslim brethren in [the latter's] absence (i.e. unawareness of the wording and timing of the dua'a) gets answered"..or kama qaal [as he said] (saaws)...and inshallah Rab Al-'Alameen will take my dua'a and the dua'a of all the brothers and sisters who will see your thread and send your relief and tranquility sooner than you wish! :)

P.S. don't forget to make dua'a when you're about to break your fast and when you make sojood akhi (perhaps you know this..but I want to remind you of it :))

:wasalam:

IbnAdam77

assa'am 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Jazakumullahu khairan brother islam999 and sister a_muslimah86.

InshaAllah I will do what you said sister. Surely Allah (subuhaanahu wata'aala) will not leave me alone inshaAllah.

Also you thought a new Hadith to me as usual. JazakAllah thumma JazakAllah al-Firdausul A'la.

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
:salam2:
i feel l really hard to listen this from you brother. may Allah help you out in every test n help your family and you know this Allah tests one He loves. inshaAllah everything will be ok . i will do duwa for you inshaAllah :tti_sister::wasalam:

IbnAdam77

i feel l really hard to listen this from you brother. may Allah help you out in every test n help your family and you know this Allah tests one He loves. inshaAllah everything will be ok . i will do duwa for you inshaAllah :tti_sister::wasalam:

wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Ameen and JazakiAllahu khair sister. May Allah reward you abundantly.

Why hard to listen it from me sister? I am also just a weak slave of Allah. So I will not be special in anything.

Problems will arise and they will be solved too inshaAllah.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

May Allah make it easy things for you dear brother and for your family,and reword you with blessing in this blessed month.

Do not be sad brother.Inshallah things will come better for you,recitete a loot duas and call Allah because Allah really answer on our problems soon or later. And give your own effort too brother to try to resolve the problems that you have with your family. Ameen summa Ameen

May Allah bless you:tti_sister:

:wasalam:

slave_of_Allah

Oh Allah truly You love IbnAdam77 and his family, Oh Allah through Your mercy don't let them forget this, and help them to come closer to You. Ya Rabb ease away the distress and place on them no addtional burden, and through this difficuilty help them to weep much, so their hearts become soft and pure for You and only You. Aameen!!!

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalamu Alaikum akhi
la ilaha ila Allah!!!
may Allah make it easy for you and your family!!ameen
you're in my duas,
and please be patient!! for Allah loves those who are patient!!!

IbnAdam77

assalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Allahumma Ameen and Jazakumullahu khair brothers and sisters. InshaAllah the problem will be solved very soon. The good signs of that is already happening. Alhamdhulillah! Alhamdhulillah! Alhamdhulillah!

Once again Jazakumullahu khair all my dear brothers and sisters. :)